NOR*CAL HS Meet

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Jon's mom sits on the streetcorner and drinks 40s and her hair looks like a cross between a beehive and Snoop Dog. :)

Originally posted by integraslut78@Nov 27 2004, 03:51 PM
Actually his mom is fat and looks like a clown oh and she likes Brownies too.
[post=422992]Quoted post[/post]​

Then how come you always talk about fucking her? Well maybe that is an achievment for you :shrug2:

I met this fool on Team integra hes very cool just to broke to mod his G2 :D i like him and invited him over so make him feel welcom guys.

He wanted to go to some meets but i guess G2ic is where hes been hanging and i guess cali meets are obscure for the G2ic guys.

Plus hes got a DA, none of you fucks drive DA's we needed a DA damn it.

I used to have a sick DA with gunmetal TE-37 look alikes. Then I woke up one morning and it was gone. Now I don't have a DA anymore. Now I have a heavy slow EK SI. :thumbsdown: for the SI

Originally posted by UDT@Nov 29 2004, 04:13 AM
I met this fool on Team integra hes very cool just to broke to mod his G2 :D i like him and invited him over so make him feel welcom guys.

He wanted to go to some meets but i guess G2ic is where hes been hanging and i guess cali meets are obscure for the G2ic guys.

[post=423523]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff thats cute you have a new friend.

Originally posted by integraslut78+Nov 30 2004, 01:50 PM-->
@Nov 29 2004, 04:13 AM
I met this fool on Team integra hes very cool just to broke to mod his G2 :D  i like him and invited him over so make him feel welcom guys.

[post=423523]Quoted post[/post]​

Jeff thats cute you have a new friend.
[post=424166]Quoted post[/post]​

:lmao:

:bo:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 28 2004, 11:38 AM
Jon's mom sits on the streetcorner and drinks 40s and her hair looks like a cross between a beehive and Snoop Dog. :)
[post=423229]Quoted post[/post]​

You are just jealous my mom can drink more 40s than you. :lol:

so, is there still a meet or what?

Yeah, I'd really like to know if and when there's gonna be a meet. Since I started the damn thread. Let's all meet in the chat room sometime today.

I AM NOT going to JGTC on that weekend. :( So all you fuckers can meet at my house, yes. Bring Beer. And Mike, I got some super silver haze for sale right now.... :D

Where is that bongload emoticon when ya need him? :lol:

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Nov 30 2004, 03:42 PM
I AM NOT going to JGTC on that weekend. :( So all you fuckers can meet at my house, yes. Bring Beer. And Mike, I got some super silver haze for sale right now.... :D

Where is that bongload emoticon when ya need him? :lol:
[post=424264]Quoted post[/post]​

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm Super Silver Haze. 3 hours until I hit SS HAze.

man i aint been high in days. Its insane. And so now that your not ging to the JGTC your gonna try and get every one else not to go?........... dousche

come smoke some weed with me dick! :D

my bongs lonley and all the resin is lon since smoked :( On the high side i get to smell the weed smoke seep out of my moms room <_< from them smoking. just willows kinda of a dick some times and im sick of hanging around so they will smoke me out. Life sucks i dont even have enough gas to go drive off a cliff.
gallery_28521_166_1101890947.jpg

Back