Official Need for speed underground 2 thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

CRXSI91

im exciting..im working tommorow..but will pick up a copy from walmart on my break...what about everyone else?

also..does anyone have a complete list of cars in the game?

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Nov 15 2004, 08:37 AM
only ricers play that shit man.

waiting for gran turismo 4 > playing NFSu
[post=416986]Quoted post[/post]​

dude, who cares? i'm so sick of everyone calling something they don't like 'rice'. it's an arcade racer. if you don't personally like anything but sims, fine. plays those and be quiet on what other people enjoy.

ive been playing the nfsu2 demo on my pc and i like it better than the first one.

tons of shit to do even in the demo.

i didnt really care for the first one, even tho i played it sort of non stop till me and my roomie beat it...lol. but i cant imagine it will be much better. ill have more fun wiating for gt4.

lol- its just so mainstream and against everything this site is all about. its amazing anyone really likes it. its not even fun.

go buy a 12321 foot wing then. id ont care what you do

b, you sound like the goths in my school....
your not gonna start wearing fishnets and black are you?

I've with Brian on this one, it's just a fad that EA games is capitalizing on. Slap on a APC with to the Dodge Neon, and have fun. Just like Midnight Club games--ugh.

Need for Speed have been good arcade style games until underground came out.

So like... If you could put teins, Mugen wheels, & make the car RHD and JDM you'd be all over it? :\

I think its a fun ARCADE game...

And i've given up on GT4. That fuckin game is NEVER coming out. i've been waiting for TWO YEARS now.

whats fun about nfsu-competition i got the biggest fucking score drifting, i loved whooping my brothers ass, loved the game play , and the cities , but no realism just fun

i would love for gt4 to come out , i like the gt games as well

Underground is only "rice" if you make it rice. Brian, just because you played NFSU and bought a pink volkswagon and slapped on a fart can and some neon lights doesn't mean everyone else does.... :p

If you were to look at all my cars from the first game you would notice a pattern. No bodykits, no neon, no stickers, just some clean wheels, a nice color paint, and power adders. My friends and I actually spent quite some time making all of the cars exactly the same speed, with NO naawwwsss. It makes the drag racing a totally different game. It makes it all about the launch and shifting instead of holding down the nitrous button and slamming gears. I hope the next one lives up to the hype....

Back