Official Need for speed underground 2 thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@Dec 3 2004, 05:50 PM
i just got this game today and HOLY SHIT is it BADASS!! the driving is better, the sound effects are better...hell the game just ownz in every aspect. time to go play some more...
[post=426025]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

It's a little odd that my TT is the fastest out of all the cars I have right now... I'm just waiting on a Lancer or STi to come available in career mode!

Originally posted by Calesta+Dec 3 2004, 07:19 PM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Dec 3 2004, 05:50 PM
i just got this game today and HOLY SHIT is it BADASS!! the driving is better, the sound effects are better...hell the game just ownz in every aspect. time to go play some more...
[post=426025]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

It's a little odd that my TT is the fastest out of all the cars I have right now... I'm just waiting on a Lancer or STi to come available in career mode!
[post=426042]Quoted post[/post]​

Have fun waiting. I just unlocked the G35 and the GTO, the evo, mustang, sti and skyline are next!

What's your guys fastest time in the 1/4 mile? (you have to do the test run while tuning it for drag)

I hit a 9.2 at 148mph in the EVO
I hit a 10.5 at 172 mph in the RX7.... wheelspin anyone? :p

Well, today is only my third day of playing and I've already unlocked up through the G35, 350Z and RX-7. No Evo, STi or Mustang for me yet.

My best quarter mile time so far is an 8.8 @ 175mph with the TT.

Originally posted by Battle Pope@Dec 3 2004, 06:40 PM
8.8 in the quarter????????

ph34r teh ow-dee! w00t!!1!!11!!1!1!eleventy-one
[post=426068]Quoted post[/post]​

:)

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 3 2004, 07:38 PM
Well, today is only my third day of playing and I've already unlocked up through the G35, 350Z and RX-7. No Evo, STi or Mustang for me yet.

My best quarter mile time so far is an 8.8 @ 175mph with the TT.
[post=426063]Quoted post[/post]​

Damn Cal. :) Play much?

and 8.8 damn. I gotta try that tt out. How much are you putting down?

Oh yeah- highest scoring drift so far is 98k points.... "insane drift!"

Originally posted by Calesta@Dec 4 2004, 01:28 AM
Oh yeah- highest scoring drift so far is 98k points.... "insane drift!"
[post=426193]Quoted post[/post]​

what car? mine is 88k with ae86 and stage 2 parts(btw that was only two connected drifts on the mountain stage).

got 150k in a downhill drift. total was over half a million points.

drift king or some other title was mentioned.

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Dec 4 2004, 01:41 AM-->
what car? mine is 88k with ae86 and stage 2 parts(btw that was only two connected drifts on the mountain stage).
[post=426206]Quoted post[/post]​

That was with the RX-8 using half stage 1 and stage 2 parts on a downhill section.

Prowler
@Dec 4 2004, 02:24 AM
got 150k in a downhill drift. total was over half a million points.

drift king or some other title was mentioned.
[post=426211]Quoted post[/post]​

Wow. I'm not that good yet! :) Does it say "drift king" on the drift score or after the run is over? I know that it says "outrageous" at 30k, then "insane" at 65k...

Oh- just maxed out both the Evo and a brand new Skyline at 10 stars. The Skyline will run the quarter in 7.7 seconds @ 200mph. :lol:

NFSU2 = Redick

Ive played ot for about 10 hours .. i think... all level 2s and 2 or 3 level 3s... the game is a lot better styled than the first, BUT its still kind of screwy... basically the whole downside of the entire game... IT MAKES YOU PUT SHIT ON YOUR CAR WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT!!... thats bullshit..

and GT4 is going to have torquesteer... BWHAHAH!!! something about a major tuning problem is actually in there i just forget what it said...

Yeah, it sucks that you have to put stuff on your car, but that's ok... it's still just a video game!

Hmmm, I have a major beef with this game now.....my Civic with maxed out performance parts has better handling than my STi with maxed out performance parts? Thats kinda retarded....

I'm not saying the game sucks but i just dont like having to build a ricer car to get the style points to advance. other than that i think that the detail they went into in this game is great, especially the tuning aspect of it. I would buy it but i gotta save my cash for GT4. hopefully it comes out soon like its supposed to. Is it Dec. 7 or 17th? i cant remember.

I agree- I don't like having to put stickers and crap all over the car to achieve certain star levels either... but it's not that bad.

Back