Official what XBOX360 games you play, lets get down sucka!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Well as CamelPepper I play COD4.

As jams 8201 I've played numerous games including;

COD4, Army of Two, Madden 09, Gears of War, GHII, GHIII, Rockband, etc.

taken from the support page on xbox.com

Xbox LIVE Service Status

Users will not be able to connect or log into Xbox LIVE. We are aware of the problem and working to resolve the issue.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and thank you for your patience.

fc3sdude88, COD4, Forza 2, Import tuner challenge, GTA 4, halo 3 when i can find it. NFS Prostreet.

oh man i wish i had saw this thread earlier

My name is Cody
gamertag is: C Reese 517
cod4 alllllllllllllllllll day

if you dont have Forza2, buy it.. you can find it used under $20 .. we can get a nice little HS only race going..

I'll have to borrow it from my roommate and play. I will probably lose, but it will still be fun.

Jizared, if you want to add Army of Two, Juiced 2, and GH 2/3 onto my game list, I would appreciate it. Thanks!

Just picked up Forza 2 for $20 today :D you can add that to my games played Jizared, thanks.

lets get racing then.. we'll wait for you to win some cars and cash to build some stuff.. let us know when you're ready

Jared and/or egr, you can add Halo3, PGR 2 &3 and GTA4 to my list as well.

im bout to go buy forza 2.

and if anyone is interested i have a spare cod4 for sale if anyone wants it, it has only been played 3 times has a few minor scratches other then that im asking 40 shipped.

Back