okay this is new....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

podagee

okay so i went back to mpfi.i swapped everything correctly,but,its when i press the gas pedal it bogs out.i swapped from the pm8(piece of crap ecu)to the pm6.when you play with the throttle body it sounds good until you press the pedal.all gears when in drive bog out and the car shakes. can anybody tell me what the hell it is.my oil light comes on every now and then.maybe oil is too low cause my valve taps were noticable.please answer my questions someone

throttle cable was changed as oil was today.but i found out the problem today....my #1cylinder piston ring is busted.i have another question....when i put my car ignition on continuous ticking on the check engine light,ecu,and fuse box under the dash.when i pull the alternator solenoid fuse it stops what is that?

seeing that ef's don't have diagnostic ports thats how we have to see whats wrong with our cars, count the blinks and they you have to look up what the blinks mean

Back