Painted Car myself!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

thats the way to do and just use that speaker carpet, and you will be fine. do ever go out to any races or anyhting let me know i havent gone out to any street races for a good min.
naw i dont really race, since this car being my daily driver if it broke id be screwed, but if honda swap had a local meet or something id go to that.

lol i only drive in the mornings, during the evening on the way home from work, other than that its at night lol

I sometimes go in mornings, those aren't bad ... but usually i leave around 4 in the afternoon :(

If that was your first time painting you did an amazing job. I want to do bodywork, paint, etc. and i'm in the process of learning it. YOu did a great job.

Rear seat delete = good idea
sub's = good idea + slightly crazy work to do your self
but if you do get a (some) sub(s) do two 12". end of story.

which walmart one? the Explodes i have are "walmart" subs. what kind of amp??

are you refering to SONY X-plod's or some cheap walmart brand called "explodes" cuz i got 2 12" X-Plod's and i was deaf for a week after owning them for the first 24 hours.

Sony X-plods are decent. I've never had a Sony sub, but I had one speaker that was an X-plod in my car when I got it....the rest were stock. Gross.

the X-plod subs are pretty nice but you really cant compare them to rockford fosgates or anything such as that. their great for the price, especially the speakers.

are you refering to SONY X-plod's or some cheap walmart brand called "explodes" cuz i got 2 12" X-Plod's and i was deaf for a week after owning them for the first 24 hours.

yes im referring to the Sony's. but they sell em at walmart lol.

and YES! they are pretty bad ass ... i got my 2 12's with the 1000 watt amp from my friend for 200

Sony X-plods are decent. I've never had a Sony sub, but I had one speaker that was an X-plod in my car when I got it....the rest were stock. Gross.

I have a 12 inch Sony X-plod in my truck. I want to get rid of it.

I'm spoiled by top shelf subwoofers, and while the Sony is ok, I like a MUCH cleaner, fuller, stronger bass note. Just my taste. :D

I got it used in a box a few years ago. It was part of the goal to have my truck stereo totally done for less than $400. It had to be all decent quality too. Mid-range Alpine CD head unit, mid/upper range JBL speakers in the doors, decent Profile 60x4 amplifier pushing 60x2 +180, then the Sony sub in the box. It all sounds damn good for what I paid, but when I'm used to burning that much just for the subwoofer and twice that on the head unit, you can see where I'm coming from when I say that I want to ditch the Sony sub.

:D

Back