Parking Ticket Dropped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tab

Super Moderator
I'm pretty stoked. I posted on here in January how I recieved a parking in the Handicap Space ticket. I wasn't parked in a Handicap space technically, so I planned to fight it. I spent hours putting together a Perry Mason defense. Andy Griffith wouldn't have fucked with me in court. I had pages, pictures, codes, laws, and the truth on my side.

The cop didn't show up, and his write up was shit. The prosecutor moved to dismiss, I said a couple words, and the judge hesitantly dismissed. Took <1 min. :D

Anyone have a pic of Dave Chapelle chopping the cop in the neck from one of his skits? Would be the perfect 'owned' pic for this situation. :D

Congrats!

i got you beat Tab - cop here in kent,wa flipped a bitch in the middle of a busy intersection, almost hit a car and chased me down like i just robbed a fuckin bank. i was like WTF??! 1 wiper blade!! he busted a u-turn to pull me over for that?! $101 ticket man, happened 2 weeks ago. anyway im gonna contest it. fuckin loser cop <_<

:lol: Fuckin sweet.

www.wa.gov >>>>>search the rcw's and codes. It takes a while to wade through the shit, but your code is in there. You probably have the RCW written on the ticket you received. Look it up. I have been finding out more and more that cops write bullshit tickets, without fully knowing the wording of each law. Use their own words against them, because they could give a shit about circumstance or your life.

PS, get a second fuckin wiper mang B)

did u know that cops are allowed to lie to you, they can lie to you about anything except something they would haveto hold up to I.E. if they tell you that you arent going to get in trouble for doing something, then by law, they cant write you a ticket for it... but they can lie about stuff like you speeding, seeing u run that stop sign... stuff like that... thats why u always ask the cop... " would u take me to your car and show me the radar gun please and my speed on it". they have to keep the speed on there until they are done writing you a ticket...

ya we just got out of this police acadamy thing in school... they were pretty cool about all the questions i asked :) btw all that stuff, our police chief here in nixa told us... so take it how you will... not resposible for anyone going to jail :D

Originally posted by tab@Mar 11 2004, 12:15 AM
:lol: sweet.

www.wa.gov >>>>>search the rcw's and codes. It takes a while to wade through the shit, but your code is in there. You probably have the RCW written on the ticket you recieved. Look it up. I have been finding out more and more that cops write bullshit tickets, without fully knowing the wording of each law. Use their own words against them, because they could give a shit about circumstance or your life.

PS, get a second fuckin wiper mang B)

looked it up as soon as i got home! :p

RCW 46.37.410 :
1)all motor vehicles operated on public hiways of this state shall be equip'd with a front windshield manufactured of safety glazing materials...yada yada
2)no person shall drive any vehicle with any sign, poster, or other nontransparent material upon the front windshield.... which obstructs the drivers view...
3)windshield on every motor veh. shall be equip'd w/a device for cleaning snow,rain, or other moisture.. to be controlled/operated by driver of the veh.
its unlawful for any person to operate a veh. which is not eqp'd with such DEVICE or DEVICES... capable of cleaning windshield thereof over 2 sep. arcs, one each on L and R side, each capable of cleaning a surface not less than 120in/sq , or OTHER DEVICE CAPABLE OF ACCOMPLISHING SUBSTANTIALLY THE SAME RESULT. ;)
4)every wiper must be maintained and working.

think 120"/sq is alot? a piece of paper is 93.5"/sq. so 3 pieces covers 280.5 square inches. my one wiper easily covers like 5-6 sheets of paper.

i kno i should have 2 wipers but i like the way it looks with one blade, some dark 17" wheels, and some CF Halo projectors.. just a touch of aftermarket. no 747 wing on the back tho! that shits sooo funny! :lol:

PS- you gonna hang out with the HS homies in spring/summer? smonkeyboy's organizing a meet, check it out

yeah JD i read that... just some profiling going on. harrassment basically. at least u didnt get a ticket.
cops are like girls.. a few are cool as hell but others are just bitches you want to grab by their hair and throw 'em into the door :p ( j/k :unsure: )
my friends mom did that to him when we were in jr high and now were 28 and his wife does it to him :lol: poor bastard

Back