• mRek9R

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • prenno

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • aristo-compasso

Votes: 6 9.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Calesta gets my vote...i like the track pic...with all the other hondas following behind...and its moving...it takes a better photographer to take a motion shot than to take a still shot...props given

is it just me, or does mike's face look EXACTLY like Kim Jong Il from Team America in that picture? lol...

vote for me, fuckers!

Hey, I dressed up as Kim Jong Il for Halloween 2 years ago and won several costume contests... but no, I don't look like him. :p

Gotta stay true to my DA crew...
90IntegraC1 gets my vote.

God, this was a hard choice, dont get me wrong. But I feel like an ass because I didn't really like any of them. I've got no room to speak because I didn't submit a picture but...I still have an opinion. I didn't like the real hard angled shots, pictures of cars too close/far away, shadows on cars, lots of stuff. In the end I picked Cazzbo because its the most neutral photo. I guess it had the least flaws, or better said, least amount of features I dislike.

To each his own, and hopefully there'll be another contest(official or not) around winter time.

Penno for me.

Very well done.
civicious is my next choice, because his car is teh hotness...

wow.. isnt it great that the majority of the people you are voting for didnt stick around.. only to post their photo.. and almost half the pics that were picked dont even meet the picture size requirement... :thumbsdown:

my vote is for civicious

Ya, its cool how NO PHOTOSHOP AT ALL WHAT SO EVER WAS ALLOWED, yet almost all of the entries were resized with it, and looks like quite a few were brushed in CS2. Sure wish I had photoshopped mine.

well yea...i guess i could have photoshopped mine as well...and just said "i used photoshop to resize"...it might have looked like i took my car to africa and parked it behind a giraffe...lol

Attachments

• accord&giraffe.jpg
    accord&giraffe.jpg
    594.3 KB · Views: 197
well yea...i guess i could have photoshopped mine as well...and just said "i used photoshop to resize"...it might have looked like i took my car to africa and parked it behind a giraffe...lol

OMG t3h winn4r!!

thank youuuuuuuu thank youuuuuuuuu...i would like to thank the giraffe first...without him...this couldnt be possible...lmfao

obviously photoshop is ok to resize with.

as for air brushing or whatever, i see no claims on any of the pics to having been doctored.

if you think they are all airbrushed, you need a better camera than your cell phone.

obviously photoshop is ok to resize with.

as for air brushing or whatever, i see no claims on any of the pics to having been doctored.

if you think they are all airbrushed, you need a better camera than your cell phone.

"read the rules.

no photoshop.
1 pic
1280 OR LARGER
attached with the attachment system.

invalid entries have been deleted, and will continue to be delted for those who can't read.

you can re-post your image at any time if your post was deleted. Follow the rules.

Be Financially Smart! Join SavingsTalk!!

Last edited by pissedoffsol : 09-04-2006 at 07:04 PM. "

Wich is it ???? Photoshop or no Photo shop ?? I mean you have to be more clear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back