Pick Of The Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prowler

Super Moderator
0306it_model05_z.jpg

:blink:

Import Tuner is forgiven. I gotta pick up that issue. Also because it has an introduction on 4G63 tuning, of which I need to start learning soon since I'm selling my car for the Eclipse.

:werd: Like I said before, the only biggest thing they got going for them is their models, and yes I should be getting it soon because i have had a membership since like 7th grd there. :worthy: :worthy:

you can tune a guitar, but you can't tunafish
you can tune a flute, but you can't tune an eclipse
:lol:

yeah, i don't think shes THAT hot either... 7???

I agree, its nice to see a white chick on there. No offense but asian girls dont really do it for me and it seems like thats all they think is into imports. And she is a cutie.

I posted a few picss of her on my local board... lemme dig up that post...

Found it.

Courtney Day is her name, and for once it's a really pretty WHITE girl. Can you believe it?

I just did a quick google search and came up with about 20 different sites, but her homepage is www.courtneyday.com

Here's a few examples of her portfolio....

courtney_013.jpg

courtney_011.jpg

CourtneyDay02.jpg

CourtneyDay03_jpg.jpg

CourtneyDay05_jpg.jpg

Very Beautiful I think, like not go screw hott, but like civilized conversation, wanna treat good pretty and romance a good amount type of girl. :D

the car on the front has an sr20det, pretty clean, and the chick has a pretty nice shoot, i read the artical her bf is some minitruck guy :doh:

dude... i'd slap you if you tried talkin shit on mini truckers in front of me. you have absolutely no idea of the lifestyle and brotherhood of mini trucking. the import scene will never be 1/8 as cool as the mini trucking scene. the import scene is full of talkin shit and everybody is so worried about whos car is faster, who's shit is hotter blah blah blah. the mini truckin scene is all about throwing sparks, getting drunk, brotherhood and naked bitches. i'll take mini trucking.

werd mother fucker..

Minitruckn isn't a hobby, its a lifestyle..

Import scene its mostly punk ass bitches who dont care to respect someone elses shit. Sure are quick to rip someone elses shit. Even the bitches on minitruckn sites arent the ppl at shows. Ever goto a show? Its all brotherhood. You can say hi to 1 person, 1 time and they'll know who you are the next time around. Can you do that in the import scene? Nope, not unless you own some company or give ppl shit.

Bottom line, dont talk about mini-truckers, they are some of the coolest ppl on earth. Until you can fabricate something like a full cantilever rear setup, like a lot of the guys can, then stfu. Your hobby consists of mostly pre-made shit. What is the fun in being a cookie cutter car that everyone has to like? Fuck that..

Learn individuality, just like i need to learn to spell.

sorry, small trucks are ghey... dropped trucks are ghey... put 'em together... well yeah, you get the picture...

Originally posted by kylemarhx@May 23 2003, 02:03 AM
sorry, small trucks are ghey... dropped trucks are ghey... put 'em together... well yeah, you get the picture...

ppl who dont drive are ghey... ppl who sit on a car site and never mentioning a car is gay and yea.. smartass kids are.. well, you get my picture.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+May 23 2003, 02:09 AM-->
kylemarhx
@May 23 2003, 02:03 AM

ppl who dont drive are ghey... ppl who sit on a car site and never mentioning a car is gay and yea.. smartass kids are.. well, you get my picture.

i drive.... just not a honda. and wtf do you mean "never mentioning a car"? all i do is talk about cars and try my best to learn and help those who ask questions. and i talk shit from now to then... FUCK MINI TRUCKS, FUCK RICERS, FUCK YOU!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back