Pick Of The Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
uhh... back to the topic at hand... Blondie is a straight up fox, she is my type too, brunette is cute too, but blondie is more my style, IMO I dig the blonde chick more she gets a 9 from me... :hitit:

oh and BTW I am debating buying a 2001 s10 for a daily driver, if anyone has suggestions on certain makes and or models PM or IM me.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath+May 23 2003, 02:47 AM-->
alright kid... read closely. a ricer is somebody that spends money on looks but attempts to have the presence of a "fast" car. if a mini trucker wants you to think he is fast, he is really fast. mini truckers spend money on body mods, yes, wow, that's what you do with a mini! they dont make their truck LOOK fast, where a ricer wants their car to look fast.
that is what your oponion of what a ricer is... apparently we have different views.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 23 2003, 02:47 AM
your understanding of mini trucks is based on your friends... who are more likely than not 16 also. no matter, if they hang out with youngsters, they probably arent old enough/have enough money to actually do something right/worth a fuck. maybe your friends' trucks blow nuts? probably. maybe your friends arent dedicated like a REAL mini trucker is? more likely than not.

um... so now you're talkin' shit about my friends and their cars when you have never met, seen or heard of them before in your life? okey.

BlackJDMdeath
@May 23 2003, 02:47 AM
reguardless, dont talk shit on something that you can't compare a single thing that has ever occurred in your life to.
you just got done talkin' shit about my friends w/ minitrucks. i also just told you that i've seen minitrucks at car shows and what not. how can you say that none of it has never occured in my life? you two are just gettin' worse and worse with your bashings.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@May 23 2003, 02:45 AM
fuck i hate mini truks but i respect the time and effort they put into those things i dont insult them just dont like them I would take a Full size truck anyday and custimize it but not a mini truck I guess thats the way i was raised

lol that's still considered "mini trucking" man. mini trucking isnt ALL dropped minis dude. there are a mass amount of lifted minis, a shitload of fullsize and dualleys, the trucks arent what mini trucking is about. sure they are a plus, but it's about friendships, brotherhood, having fun, making the best of what time we have, doing everything in our power for a friend. i dont have a truck anymore but i still consider myself 100% mini trucker. the trucks are fun, if you've ever ridden/driven/owned in a show winning(reputable show, not the one at dillons) daily driven mini there is absolutely nothing like it. just the same, if you have ridden/driven/own(ed) a beater ass mini covered in bondo and primer, missing the grill, bumpers, various body panels and drag that bitch through the mcdonalds parking lot, there is absolutely nothing like it.

in the import world people get looked down upon if they dont have a certain amount done to their ride, get talked shit on if their car isnt as good as yours etc etc. in the mini trucking world, you can be driving a beater ass s10 covered in 20 different colors of bondo, missing windows, body panels, bumpers, grill etc etc and still get a whole hearted thumbs up huge smile and a nod from some guy that has 40 grand into his truck, try that with a fucking honda.

kyle, what i said about your friends is an assumption. what i said about you talking shit on things that you can't compare a single thing that has ever occurred in your life to, that is fact. you have gone to shows, WOW! woop de fucking doo. you havent experienced it, there is a HUGE difference.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 23 2003, 02:58 AM
kyle, what i said about your friends is an assumption. what i said about you talking shit on things that you can't compare a single thing that has ever occurred in your life to, that is fact. you have gone to shows, WOW! woop de fucking doo. you havent experienced it, there is a HUGE difference.

listen dude, i never said anything about the scene. i was talking shit only about the trucks. i never claimed to know anything about the scene, i never said that i have experienced "minitrucking" and i don't care to. what the fuck are we even arguing about now?

we arent argueing, i'm establishing the fact that your opinion is worthless, as are your comments on something that you know absolutely nothing about. you opened your mouth and gave this worthless opinion and you got us slapping you in the face for even thinking your opinion was worth a shit. you're 16 and you think you know the world, reality is about to kick you in the nuts.

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 23 2003, 03:07 AM
we arent argueing, i'm establishing the fact that your opinion is worthless, as are your comments on something that you know absolutely nothing about. you opened your mouth and gave this worthless opinion and you got us slapping you in the face for even thinking your opinion was worth a shit. you're 16 and you think you know the world, reality is about to kick you in the nuts.

ok, you keep defending the minitucking scene or whatever... but that is not at all what i'm talking about. i admit that i know nothing about the scene. but how can you say that i know nothing about the trucks? what does it take to have an oponion on them? i think that they are fucking stupid. yeah, i'm 16 how many times are you gonna say that? now what?

EDIT: goin' to sleep now. talk your shit, i'll get back to you in the morning. peace.

you dont know anything about the trucks because you have no knowledge of what you're actually looking at, and what it takes to build one. you do not understand the concept of building an entirely new frame, of building your own bed, of custom making jack shit. you're young, ignorant, you dont have a car of your own, the only thing that interests you in the car world is cars that you can build while sitting on the shitter with a magazine, cell phone and a credit card.

that is how you dont know anything.

well i to dont like mini trucks but i know the work that goes into one i have friends that own them and i have helped to build some i just dont care for them

i think the funniest part about this thread... is that the person that originally talked shit about mini's hasnt posted since!

kyle... if you pay attention, this wasnt started with you, so you werent the only one being talked about. the person who ORIGINALLY talked shit, was talking shit about mini truckers, not the trucks.

Originally posted by hcivic.com@May 23 2003, 03:19 AM
well i to dont like mini trucks but i know the work that goes into one i have friends that own them and i have helped to build some i just dont care for them

i'm going to take it you are a little older than kyle tho.. you understand not to talk shit on something you dont care about.. you simply say its not for you.

Yes zac is right, he is in the minitruckn crowd in Wichita.. and be it that.. if lowering a truck is ghey, then lowering a car is ghey.. ooops, looks like the board is mostly gay :rolleyes:

toeach his own, but i'm going to laugh when a "ricer" minitruck stomps anyone's ass.. then we can all laugh at you for losing to a ricer. They are turboing the 2.2 4 bangers and going from 17's to mid 15's on stock motor and into the 14's on upgraded internals at 8psi on a small ass 14g. So dont underestimate one. Dont under estimate mine either.. when done.. tuckn dubs on on the ground (stock floor body dros own) and a boosted ls1 in it. :D

a good 90% of my friends are minitruckers. they are some of the craziest AND coolest people i know. they will hack up a truck and put it back together like it was nothing...now that takes hella balls to do. im always trying to learn their lingo..cantilever, panhard bars and shit like that and like wise they are learning the same from me (even tho they say i am a ricer..guess i am...LOL). they are ALWAYS trying to get me to buy a minitruck and lay that mutha out. its not my style to have a truck, but i do love the minitruckin scene and i have also meet some hella cool peeps in the scene. anyways, if you show respect for their rides, then they will show respect for yours. thats where its at and so far i only see 2 other people on this board that loves the minitruckin scene besides me and they know what its all about.

Originally posted by TrailorParkPimp@May 23 2003, 06:55 AM
btw...that chick is hot as hell thats on the Import Tuner cover. :hitit:

:werd:
but on a side note, mini trucks are pretty :ghey:

The city I live in right now has a very heavy Mexican population, and as such, there are alot of pimped out/dropped/chromed mini trucks. While I'll never dig the look or the lifestyle, I do respect the guys, and the main reason for this is they never shoot me the "thug looks", when I drive by or am stopped at a light next to them. They never rev their engines at me (I guess because they're usually not into speed/racing) and are usually courteous (except for the fact they LOVE to drive in the left lane under the speed limit, grr).

And as for the chica in the beginning of this thread: Cincinatti Bengal. Nice uniform, shitty helmet. I especially can't stand when a girl's eyebrows are a different color from her hair. That's one of the tackiest things a girl can do for her looks (IMO). 4/10.

Originally posted by kylemarhx@May 23 2003, 03:12 AM
oponion

That's about the fucking 10th time I've seen you butcher that word. Learn to spell then come back. BTW IT"S OPINION

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back