Pick Of The Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
look at you pussies. You turn a thread about hot bitches and cars into a pissing match. a shame really.

mini trucks aren't for me...the only reason i would get a truck is to go off roading, or to tow my future boat...

o, and courtney day is hott...ive met her before in sac

Wow, I actually read all this shit. I have come to only one conclusion. Well, two

1)that chick is hot hot hot

2) :hitit:

Milan

Originally posted by liquid00meth@May 23 2003, 11:14 PM
look at you pussies. You turn a thread about hot bitches and cars into a pissing match. a shame really.

:werd:

i make a stupid small comment and people go crazy

btw, JDM you talk about maturity, and your how old, calling some kid on the internet a "n00b" ?

nyeh fuck the hate on each other cuz thats not what this forum should be about

Originally posted by FFCiv+May 23 2003, 10:53 PM-->
Originally posted by kylemarhx@May 23 2003, 03:12 AM
oponion

That's about the fucking 10th time I've seen you butcher that word. Learn to spell then come back. BTW IT"S OPINION

sorry, i won't do it again :p .

Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 24 2003, 01:45 AM
KWJaY
@May 23 2003, 10:06 PM
i said doh to minny trucks

it's a truck n00b, not a mouse.

hahahahah, that actually made me laugh out loud. :lol: .

when did i say anything to you about maturity? ...never.

i called you a n00b because you're a n00b, it has nothing to do with hating or being immature, you're a fuckin n00b. hell, look under your name! it says n00b for a reason! i call you a n00b because i havent EVER seen you post before, i have absolutely no idea who the hell you are. you are, in relation to the board, a n00b.

Originally posted by Domeskilla+May 23 2003, 02:40 AM-->
Originally posted by preluderjs@May 23 2003, 02:36 AM
Domeskilla
@May 23 2003, 02:32 AM
but then again, this days youth are just punk bitches.. so that explains it all.

Thats too big of a generalization. I'm 17 and from SD too, does that make me a punk ass bitch?.... no, i really could give a fuck less about those minitrucks.

am i asking you to give 2 squirts of piss about them? no, this started for talking shit about something you know nothing about.

and no, but i said todays youth, not socals youth, now did i? look around the world at kids your age and tell me most are NOT "wannabe" punkbitches?

This site was fun when i came here, but now its always quick shot at "owning" someone b/ci ts soo cool to do that eh? ah well.. fuck this and fuck 99% of the ppl here.. the ones i care to talk to, know i do..

When I said I dont give a fuck about them, I mean I really dont. I dont care about them, I'm not interested, I DONT HAVE AN OPINION ON THEM. I wasnt talking shit about them and thats because I know I dont know shit about them.

Sorry I dont know kids from all around the world but the ppl I know and associate myself w/ are not wanna be punkass bitches and just do w/e the fuck they want, they dont try to prove shit to anyone.

I'm not trying to own you or w/e u want to call it, because I really dont care, just trying to make a point.

BTW this thread sucks now.

Originally posted by kylemarhx+May 24 2003, 02:15 AM-->
Originally posted by BlackJDMdeath@May 24 2003, 01:45 AM
Originally posted by KWJaY@May 23 2003, 10:06 PM
i said doh to minny trucks

it's a truck n00b, not a mouse.

hahahahah, that actually made me laugh out loud. :lol: .

:werd: (and i'm actually agreeing with you) <_<

90 accord
@May 24 2003, 03:12 AM
B... "Heather" s ribs are sticking out in the first pic.. pretty gross if you ask me..

:withstupid: I like something there..

Originally posted by preluderjs+May 24 2003, 03:47 AM-->
Originally posted by Domeskilla@May 23 2003, 02:40 AM
Originally posted by preluderjs@May 23 2003, 02:36 AM
Domeskilla
@May 23 2003, 02:32 AM
but then again, this days youth are just punk bitches.. so that explains it all.

Thats too big of a generalization. I'm 17 and from SD too, does that make me a punk ass bitch?.... no, i really could give a fuck less about those minitrucks.

am i asking you to give 2 squirts of piss about them? no, this started for talking shit about something you know nothing about.

and no, but i said todays youth, not socals youth, now did i? look around the world at kids your age and tell me most are NOT "wannabe" punkbitches?

This site was fun when i came here, but now its always quick shot at "owning" someone b/ci ts soo cool to do that eh? ah well.. fuck this and fuck 99% of the ppl here.. the ones i care to talk to, know i do..

When I said I dont give a fuck about them, I mean I really dont. I dont care about them, I'm not interested, I DONT HAVE AN OPINION ON THEM. I wasnt talking shit about them and thats because I know I dont know shit about them.

Sorry I dont know kids from all around the world but the ppl I know and associate myself w/ are not wanna be punkass bitches and just do w/e the fuck they want, they dont try to prove shit to anyone.

I'm not trying to own you or w/e u want to call it, because I really dont care, just trying to make a point.

and my point was... you and your friends equal how much of this countries or this world population? .0000000000000000000000001% maybe?

And thats y i said sorry i dont know all kinds of ppl around the world

this thread has gotten very ghey. but at the arguing note, i think some minitrucks r tite. i have alot of friends that r into minitruckin and i have nothin wrong with them, i use to hate them alot, but then i noticed how much work has been put into some of them and i now have lots of friends that r in the minitruckin life.

But about the original pic of the day, she is pretty hot and i think the blonde is better than the burnette.
no offenese B..

About halfway through, I just stopped reading responses. It's just more arguing. Hey, people have different opinions here! Deal with it, don't rip them a new one.

Locked?

Ok..........WHY THE "FUCK"(loved the dictionary exerpt or whatever) DID I READ ALL OF THAT????? As my opinion goes, don't care for the TRUCKS, have never met any of the TRUCKERS, so I have no opinions on them. However I do respect the time and effort put into all customized Trucks, Cars, Airplanes, Boats, Motorcycles, Spaceships, or whatever the case may be. My Dad owns a bodyshop so I know firsthand how hard the customization of anything can be and when I see a little Nissan truck with a Lexus IS300 grill and BMW M5 taillights, I know what went into making that possible, so I respect that. But I PERSONALLY wouldn't do that. One thing I have a problem with is this whole RICER thing. I don't understand. I have a CRX and I have altezzas, I also have a body kit and I used to have a wing. So I guess I would be considered a ricer, right. BUT... I'm also in the process of rebuilding a B18C1 to drop into my crx. The reason for engine coming second is $$$. So, am I still a ricer? Just because I like how something looks on my car? If I am I mean I dont really care. I still like everyone on this site, you've all been big helps to me, but I dont want you to dislike me because I have Altezzas. I just like the way they look. So if someone could explain the RICER thing to me I'd appriciate it.

OH ya, Courtney Day is way hot, Pissedoffsol's woman is also hot, but my girlfriend Bonnie is the hottest . HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!! and shes all mine.

Oh ya, and another thing, Im 17 years old and I know at times I can still be very childish and immature, but I also know that at times I can be very mature and sophisticated. So im gonna have to say that calling all 17 year olds punkass bitches and wannabes is a harsh sterotype that I for one doesnt feel applies to all of the youth these days, but on the other hand, I do feel that it applies to more than a few.

Originally posted by Prowler@May 24 2003, 01:20 PM
About halfway through, I just stopped reading responses. It's just more arguing. Hey, people have different opinions here! Deal with it, don't rip them a new one.

Locked?

An opinion is one thing, but knowing nothing about a subject, you have no opinion, you just pure stupid comments. You have to know something about the subject to have an opinion. Are you going to give me your opinion on turbo lag if you know nothing about it?

Originally posted by Domeskilla+May 24 2003, 03:03 PM-->
@May 24 2003, 01:20 PM

Locked?

An opinion is one thing, but knowing nothing about a subject, you have no opinion, you just pure stupid comments. You have to know something about the subject to have an opinion. Are you going to give me your opinion on turbo lag if you know nothing about it?

Yes, it's bad :lol:

Look, i drive a civic, and I used to have a bagged and slammed 91 S-10. I admit I got way more respect in the truck than I do in my Honda. A mini-truck is the only vehicle that looks good on air bags. I fucking hate it whn ppl put bags on a Honda, it makes me want to puke, like "Lets take a perfectly good handling Honda suspension and throw it all away" God damn it , now i'm staring to get mad. oh well.

PS, that blonde chick is SUPER tight :hitit:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back