Pics From The War

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 25 2003, 12:17 AM
and three weeks ago, when i said "Turn it into a parking lot" and "My only question is which paving company is ging to get the contract" and all of you called me a bastard and blah blah

who's eating whos words now?

nuke the fuckers. be done with it.
peace.

I was agreeing. The world largerst motorsports park y0.

Drop some MOAV on their asses and be don with it. It will get to a point where we dont know who to shoot and who not to. Fuck it, shoot to kill and just open fire and never stop. If they weren't out to kill us, keep your ass in the house. When you hear gun fire, you dont run outside.

Wow..you guys are so damn naive. You think what you see on t.v. is the full extent of the war. We have been killing iraqis and afghans for a while now. Just cuz you little boys don't see it on the news and the president doesn't tell us doesn't mean squat. A Navy seal in the family was sent to Afghanistan literally right after 9/11. He can't even tell me how many terrorists they questioned (by methods not uncommon to their profession) and then literally blew up. They would place explosives in and around the opening to an active cave...then blow that sucker up..with all the people in it, after first collecting all the information needed. I don't blame iraq for what they did to our POW's. We've been doing it forever. Just because the activities of the Navy Seals in Afghanistan legally aren't considered to fall under the laws of the Geneva Convention doesn't make it right. We've killed a very large amount of POW's (assuming that terrorists we capture and interrogate are prisoners of war) for a long time now. And yes, photos were taken of the terrorists before they were killed, and after. The seals keep very good documation of all their activities. I was only able to see a few of the photos. The seals, just for fun, would take photos with the terrorists with their arms around them like they were buddies. Think about that while you naively state that iraqis are animals and are F*** SOB's. They are only doing what they think is right. To them, we are the maniacs, the global enforcers who are trying to commandeer their country for it's oil. They are only doing to us what we've done to them 100x over. I think the only true criminals are Saddam and the highest top officials, only they know the truth behind this war. They are killing their people. Everyone else is just a headless sheep. The blind leading the blind.

dude who give a flying fuck WHAT we did to them.

Americans are number one. point blank. OUR concerns should come before the rest of the worlds' ....

....lest our lifestyles match those of the rest of the world.

and to all who dont like it.....GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE UNITED STATES. you cocksucking liberals.

WE are #1. and we should remain this way as long as possible.

The people like Zero are hypocrites. You are incredibly pleased with your freedoms and your rights that you are given. You didn't have to earn them. Yet you question the way in which it is provided. Yes, the U.S. has made some mistakes, every country has. Maybe we have taken a few "cheap shots" in the past. But who is to say what's right and wrong. Our military is the most moral and honorable one in the world, and if we do occasionaly kill enemies even though they don't need to be killed, so what. If thats what we do imagine what the enemy does to our troops. Fuck em. If you don't like the manner in which this country fights for itself go live in Cuba.

Zero how did you find time to put down your protest sign and get on a computer? It's little bitches like you who take our police away from airports and other places to babysit you and your granola eating, pot smoking, tree hugging liberal friends. They cost the cities millions in overtime pay for officers, and make home less safe for me and others.

Go fucking swim to France you pussy.

most of does that dont like the united states is out of the country. when you say why everyone doesnt like the US is because the government is limiting what other countries could do except for themselves.

karnash, you make the US sound just like Nazi Germany.

Have you ever heard of Desert Storm? Disarmament? They lost the war and we ordered to do certain things that they are not doing. How is that wrong? They fucking evaded kuwait, this is their punishment. If they can't take it, fuck them, they shouldn't have lost. Now they are paying the price - and I hope that price is their lives.

Listen to me you little sons of bitches. I don't feel i deserve anything. I dont' deserve these freedoms i have. None of us do. None of us deserve the air we breathe. Hypocrite? Show me one contradiction i've made. I don't think i deserve a single thing on this earth. I'm humble, and being a Christian has taught me that. As for you Codee...and your stupid "if you don't like it get the f*** out" quote, you are a moron, even if i didn't agree with everything we've done, i have more freedoms here than i would anywhere else. What a stupid remark. I'm sure every single one of you has felt the U.S. has made a mistake in the past. As for whoever made the comment that they don't know how i found enough time to put down my protest sign and...blah blah blah, when did i ever say this war was wrong? i believe in this war, what i don't believe in, is these morons, i.e. YOU, saying that what iraq did was horrible and they are all not humans, but animals. They are people too. And what about that remark about "Americans come first!." Holy crap man...have fun in hell. No one on this earth is any better than any other person. Nobody comes first. Everyone here is equal, despite what differences we may appear to have on the outside. You dont' deserve freedom or the air you breathe anymore than any other person. In fact, you should be grateful you even have that, seeing how much of a complete moron you are, personally, i feel that your consumption of our oxygen is a complete waste. I don't think you'll be doing anything beneficial to this earth anytime soon. However, as a Christian, i must recognize the fact that you are indeed a human and deserve the same rights as everyone else.

Im a moron for believing, if anyone wants to bitch about the things that we do or the stuff that happens here, they need to leave. If you were 18 and your parents bitched at you constantly, would you sit around or would you move out and find a place where you LIKE TO BE?

I say that b/c i am tired of ppl bitching about every little fucking thing we do, but yet are still living here.

Its plain and simple, if someone dont like what we do, seriously gets THAT upset over something we do, and does extreme shit like violent protest, the gernade attack on our own soliders. Those fucks should leave. Go to a country that doesn't give you these freedoms and rights you once bitched about. Then we will see who crys for their mommy at night while some IRaqi government offical decides to "tag that ass".

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455+Mar 25 2003, 09:16 PM-->
Listen to me you little sons of bitches.  I don't feel i deserve anything.  I dont' deserve these freedoms i have. None of us do.
 They are people too.  And what about that remark about "Americans come first!."  Holy crap man...have fun in hell.  No one on this earth is any better than any other person.  Nobody comes first.  Everyone here is equal, despite what differences we may appear to have on the outside.  You dont' deserve freedom or the air you breathe anymore than any other person.  In fact, you should be grateful you even have that, seeing how much of a complete moron you are, personally, i feel that your consumption of our oxygen is a complete waste.  I don't think you'll be doing anything beneficial to this earth anytime soon. However, as a Christian, i must recognize the fact that you are indeed a human and deserve the same rights as everyone else.
You sound a little hateful yourself there Mr.Holier than thou.

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455 Posted: Mar 25 2003@ 07:15 AM
A Navy seal in the family was sent to Afghanistan literally right after 9/11. He can't even tell me how many terrorists they questioned (by methods not uncommon to their profession) and then literally blew up. They would place explosives in and around the opening to an active cave...then blow that sucker up..with all the people in it, after first collecting all the information needed

Oh well,war is hell,especially after your peeps fly planes into buildings full of innocent people.I guess it just suck to be part of a terrorist organization.

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455 Posted: Mar 25 2003@ 07:15 AM
I don't blame iraq for what they did to our POW's.
You sir are not a human,and if you were in front of me right now I would blow your head off and send pictures to your mother.

Zerosk8r455 Posted: Mar 25 2003
@ 07:15 AM
We've killed a very large amount of POW's (assuming that terrorists we capture and interrogate are prisoners of war) for a long time now.

I don't even want to discuss the amount of people the Afghans,Iraqis,Syrians,Cambodians,etc....have executed in the past thirty someodd years,till you get a clear view of the whole picture I suggest you shut your mouth on this topic.

Incase people haven't heard,now the Iraqs are wearing US uniforms and then executing their own troops when they surrender,then hiding in a Hospital and cache'ing weapons there,You're right Zero these people are worth fight for.Oh never mind they aren't worth the ink it takes to make one of your little protest signs.Did I forget that they put their TV station in a day care,so we can't take it out?

Your an idiot. In the United States of America, everyone is created equal, it's in the Constitution. Millions died so that we could have that constitution. In other parts of the world, they have their own views and opinions. You actually think Saddam considers himself equal with his people? Fuck that, he'd sooner use them as a human shield then give them the fucking time of day.
(92b16vx @ Mar 25 2003, 03:49 PM)
I don't even want to discuss the amount of people the Afghans,Iraqis,Syrians,Cambodians,etc....have executed in the past thirty someodd years,till you get a clear view of the whole picture I suggest you shut your mouth on this topic.

Just think about how many innocents have they executed in the last 300 years.

And now you've got all these hippies complaining cause Bush wants 70 billion for this war. You tree huggers. WWII cost $2,876,000,000,000. A fucking 4 year long war. That's nearly 2 mil a day. And thats 1940's money. Give me a break.

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455@Mar 25 2003, 01:15 AM
Wow..you guys are so damn naive. You think what you see on t.v. is the full extent of the war. We have been killing iraqis and afghans for a while now. Just cuz you little boys don't see it on the news and the president doesn't tell us doesn't mean squat. A Navy seal in the family was sent to Afghanistan literally right after 9/11. He can't even tell me how many terrorists they questioned (by methods not uncommon to their profession) and then literally blew up. They would place explosives in and around the opening to an active cave...then blow that sucker up..with all the people in it, after first collecting all the information needed. I don't blame iraq for what they did to our POW's. We've been doing it forever. Just because the activities of the Navy Seals in Afghanistan legally aren't considered to fall under the laws of the Geneva Convention doesn't make it right. We've killed a very large amount of POW's (assuming that terrorists we capture and interrogate are prisoners of war) for a long time now. And yes, photos were taken of the terrorists before they were killed, and after. The seals keep very good documation of all their activities. I was only able to see a few of the photos. The seals, just for fun, would take photos with the terrorists with their arms around them like they were buddies. Think about that while you naively state that iraqis are animals and are F*** SOB's. They are only doing what they think is right. To them, we are the maniacs, the global enforcers who are trying to commandeer their country for it's oil. They are only doing to us what we've done to them 100x over. I think the only true criminals are Saddam and the highest top officials, only they know the truth behind this war. They are killing their people. Everyone else is just a headless sheep. The blind leading the blind.

BULLSHIT.

shut your fucking mouth if you don't know what you're talking about.

For one if someone you knew was a SEAL then the information would be classified and he would know damn well not to tell you, let alone show you these bullshit pictures.

Yes, we did kill them but that wasn't after we took them as POWs. We killed all opposition in the caves like the American public was told.

...if we were all wrong then Sadaam would be jamming this information down our throats and trying to turn the world against us. Apparently he doesn't. Seems like it didn't happen then.

Originally posted by Zerosk8r455@Mar 25 2003, 03:16 PM
Listen to me you little sons of bitches. I don't feel i deserve anything. I dont' deserve these freedoms i have. None of us do. None of us deserve the air we breathe. Hypocrite? Show me one contradiction i've made. I don't think i deserve a single thing on this earth. I'm humble, and being a Christian has taught me that. As for you Codee...and your stupid "if you don't like it get the f*** out" quote, you are a moron, even if i didn't agree with everything we've done, i have more freedoms here than i would anywhere else. What a stupid remark. I'm sure every single one of you has felt the U.S. has made a mistake in the past. As for whoever made the comment that they don't know how i found enough time to put down my protest sign and...blah blah blah, when did i ever say this war was wrong? i believe in this war, what i don't believe in, is these morons, i.e. YOU, saying that what iraq did was horrible and they are all not humans, but animals. They are people too. And what about that remark about "Americans come first!." Holy crap man...have fun in hell. No one on this earth is any better than any other person. Nobody comes first. Everyone here is equal, despite what differences we may appear to have on the outside. You dont' deserve freedom or the air you breathe anymore than any other person. In fact, you should be grateful you even have that, seeing how much of a complete moron you are, personally, i feel that your consumption of our oxygen is a complete waste. I don't think you'll be doing anything beneficial to this earth anytime soon. However, as a Christian, i must recognize the fact that you are indeed a human and deserve the same rights as everyone else.

" have more freedoms here than i would anywhere else."

thats the point you moron.

If you had been somewhere else and expressed your asinine opinions you'd be dead....so quit bitching about the US and start thanking yourself that you live here.

"What a dumb statement."

i like your ideas!!!! Can i subscribe to you fanatical newsletter, attend the rallies
and get my shiny new red suit soon?
from now on feel free to call me VLADMIR the horrible. COM-rade.

(read: sacrasm at it's highest)

However, I as an American and an educated person, say "Shut the fuck up. Your points are way off base and your head is up your ass. Don't go spewing your religious crap around here because you just contradict yourself by doing so - you act as if being a Christian makes you more enlightened than everyone else. In my humble opinion, religion was created back in the Dark Ages to scare idiots like yourself into acting a little more civilized. Dates in the bible are wrong, facts in the bibles are wrong - this has been proven by modern science [which everyone seems to agree with but when it suddenly comes to the subject of religion, science instantly becomes completely wrong :cough: bullshit] Keep believing in a bullshit cause.

OK morons, here goes once again. It doesn't matter who thinks they are better than everyone else. The FACT is..no one is better or deserves more than any other person. Even Saddam, who is freakin' insane, deservED the same rights we have. Well now, personally i can't wait to see him blown to hell, but the truth is, he is not a better or worse person and is not loved any less by God than any of you. Yes, he will go to Hell. LOL btw, for those of you who keep making those comments about me protesting the war, i'll say it again, i'm for this war. some wars are inevitable. For those who know me well enough, like codee, you know i'm joining the military...why keep making those stupid remarks? I believe this war is right. However, i can understand why the iraqis would feel justified in their actions. Personally, if i were them, i'd be doing the same. They feel we have intruded upon their nation and are trying to dictate to them what they should be doing...Yes yes, i understand Saddam and his henchmen are complete whackos and kill tons of ppl everyday, but that's how Saddam has taught his ppl to feel. Like we are the enemy, forcing ourselves upon their way of life. As for that idiot Truggiero's response to my comment, you said "everyone in the United States is created equal." What a bunch of crap. God didn't make a country in which all ppl were created equal. He made a world in which ppl were created equal. You moron, so you honestly think you are better than every citizen of every other country? Moving on...as for New2thecarscene, k listen carefully...obviously it wasn't classified if he told me now is it? and besides, he spoke at my church on sunday morning because he's friends with my pastor and he did a little service about how God works through ppl. Hmm..maybe if he's willing to share it with an entire community church, must not be that classified. It's not like what they did was illegal, as i stated in my post, their activities don't fall under the laws of the Geneva Convention. "we killed all opposition in caves......" LOL! although there was some opposition, most of the ppl in afghan we took over didn't know what hit them until it was over. Seals don't run around the compound with a whistle and then shoot everyone that comes running out....hmm...maybe the element of surprise was involved, eh? There was hardly any opposition. i'm not saying there wasn't any...because a platoon of 18 men can't always successfully infiltrate a cave or tunnel without being noticed, but there were very few cases in which returned gunfire was involved. Anyways, what i'm trying to say is, you morons don't know everything you think you do. There's a lot of stuff that happens that you don't hear about on the news. You think just cuz you didn't see it on KSWB news at 10 that it didn't happen? oh geez..Lord help us all. There's this song i like, i think it's lyrics are applicable to this little discussion we are having....."Ignorance is a killer...." for you spectators..i'll save you the trouble...here goes: :owned: :owned: :owned:

Originally posted by New2TheCarScene Posted on Mar 25 2003+ 10:55 PM -->
New2TheCarScene Posted on Mar 25 2003 @ 10:55 PM ) said:
For one if someone you knew was a SEAL then the information would be classified and he would know damn well not to tell you, let alone show you these bullshit pictures.
That's no shit either,I have worked "in proximity" with some of them,and they don't drop dimes on themselves,or discuss missions,past or present.My brother,is friends with a couple and no matter how wasted they get out partying,nothing comes out,other than "Man,we've seen some fucked up shit".

TRuggiero_ Posted on Mar 25 2003
@ 10:42 PM
Your an idiot. In the United States of America, everyone is created equal, it's in the Constitution. Millions died so that we could have that constitution. In other parts of the world, they have their own views and opinions. You actually think Saddam considers himself equal with his people? Fuck that, he'd sooner use them as a human shield then give them the fucking time of day.
(92b16vx @ Mar 25 2003, 03:49 PM)

Just think about how many innocents have they executed in the last 300 years.

I hope that when quoting me,you're not trying to suggest that I am for anything short of the utter annilation of the Iraqi military.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back