Powdercoating Valve Covers and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jul 17 2005, 11:39 PM
oh yeah, I'm curious to know what you are doing with the D16A6 and the D16A1 valve covers.
[post=527771]Quoted post[/post]​

They will just be collecting dust until someone asks me if I have any of those two as cores so they will experience no downtime. Thanks again btw for those

Originally posted by mntdewred+Jul 17 2005, 10:41 PM-->
B16RacerN2NR
@Jul 17 2005, 11:39 PM
oh yeah, I'm curious to know what you are doing with the D16A6 and the D16A1 valve covers.
[post=527771]Quoted post[/post]​

They will just be collecting dust until someone asks me if I have any of those two as cores so they will experience no downtime. Thanks again btw for those
[post=527774]Quoted post[/post]​

hey no problem...

No I like them masked off...I was just saying that you did it for free since you were charging extra to do it. I appriciate it a lot :thumbsup:

but don't get me wrong, if the letters were mirror black I would have loved it either way...good job!

Well alrighty then. As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters to me. I'll be going to UPS on my lunch hour tomorrow to ship it off. Should be in their hands by 12:30pm EST.

If you have any more covers you'd like coated, just let me know :thumbsup: I have a new Type R Red Wrinkle powder coming this week. Hopefully I'll get to use it quite soon so I can show everyone.

Thanks again Chris for your business and continued support! :thumbsup:

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jul 17 2005, 10:56 PM
Well alrighty then. As long as you're happy with it, that's all that matters to me. I'll be going to UPS on my lunch hour tomorrow to ship it off. Should be in their hands by 12:30pm EST.

If you have any more covers you'd like coated, just let me know :thumbsup: I have a new Type R Red Wrinkle powder coming this week. Hopefully I'll get to use it quite soon so I can show everyone.

Thanks again Chris for your business and continued support! :thumbsup:
[post=527781]Quoted post[/post]​

hey no prob...a couple people i know want their covers coated but they are lazy and will never ship the cover unless I do it myself...so as soon as something is sent your way again, i'll let you know asap... :D ;) :worthy:

Well you would benefit the most if you had your friends send their covers through my Referral System. If you are unfamiliar with the System, I explained what it is and how it works on a couple pages back. I also wrote about it on your Invoice which will be on top of the cover when you open the box. There is also a Ziploc bag of everything I took off the cover before coating.

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jul 17 2005, 11:07 PM
Well you would benefit the most if you had your friends send their covers through my Referral System. If you are unfamiliar with the System, I explained what it is and how it works on a couple pages back. I also wrote about it on your Invoice which will be on top of the cover when you open the box. There is also a Ziploc bag of everything I took off the cover before coating.
[post=527789]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool, thanks :thumbsup:

Hey what color blues do you have I want like a dark blue or medium blue kinda...with the letters masked off white or something thanks in advance and if I like the colors of blue you have I will send you my cover next paycheck maybe I will get your shipping address around then thanks!

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jul 18 2005, 04:54 PM
Hey what color blues do you have I want like a dark blue or medium blue kinda...with the letters masked off white or something thanks in advance and if I like the colors of blue you have I will send you my cover next paycheck maybe I will get your shipping address around then thanks!
[post=528131]Quoted post[/post]​

check out the pics of the cover on page 1...I can't tell you what shades of blue he has or what he can get but you won't find anyone who has better customer service than him...check out the pics of my cover on pages 9 and 10 :thumbsup:

Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC+Jul 18 2005, 04:54 PM-->

The only shade of Blue I have is Candy Blue which I have examples of on the first page of this thread. I can get you any kind of blue you want, but there is a special ordering fee for new powders. Just send me a PM and we'll work something out.

B16RacerN2NR
@Jul 18 2005, 06:06 PM
check out the pics of the cover on page 1...I can't tell you what shades of blue he has or what he can get but you won't find anyone who has better customer service than him...check out the pics of my cover on pages 9 and 10 :thumbsup:
[post=528136]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, I think make you my new Customer Service Rep :p I also sent you a PM Chris

Originally posted by mntdewred+Jul 18 2005, 06:18 PM-->
Originally posted by CiViC_SOHC@Jul 18 2005, 04:54 PM

The only shade of Blue I have is Candy Blue which I have examples of on the first page of this thread. I can get you any kind of blue you want, but there is a special ordering fee for new powders. Just send me a PM and we'll work something out.

B16RacerN2NR
@Jul 18 2005, 06:06 PM
[post=528136]Quoted post[/post]​

Lol, I think make you my new Customer Service Rep :p I also sent you a PM Chris
[post=528158]Quoted post[/post]​

:lol: cool...

I have a few more covers coming your way. Not a set time but they will definately be going to you :thumbsup:

Afternoon bump :thumbsup:

rattygoat, I tried sending you a PM, but your inbox is full. So to answer your question, I will remove any grease and grime on top and underneath the cover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back