Powdercoating Valve Covers and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Referral Program is still in effect. Remember, you don't need to have a valve cover powdercoated to start with your referrals. If you do have a valve cover powdercoated, it will count as One of your Five Referrals.

:thumbsup:

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jun 27 2005, 04:36 PM
The Referral Program is still in effect. Remember, you don't need to have a valve cover powdercoated to start with your referrals. If you do have a valve cover powdercoated, it will count as One of your Five Referrals.

:thumbsup:
[post=517053]Quoted post[/post]​

you got PM... :thumbsup:

anyone have their cover coated yet? can I see pics?

he's coating mine in Mirror Black...yum!!!!!

PM sent.

I'm in the middle of powdercoating my nitrous tank a Mirror Black. Once that is done, I'll post pictures of that. :)

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jun 27 2005, 07:07 PM
PM sent.

I'm in the middle of powdercoating my nitrous tank a Mirror Black. Once that is done, I'll post pictures of that. :)
[post=517093]Quoted post[/post]​

Cool, recieved PM...I wanna see that tank when your done...Also, I think I found another valve cover, It's a DOHC ZC one, I'll send it to you to keep as well as the other covers...thanks :thumbsup:

Yeah, I know. Things are finally starting to slow down now, so hopefully I can mail it off really soon.

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jun 28 2005, 05:30 AM
What? I thought it was on Speed Dial #1? :)
[post=517281]Quoted post[/post]​

:p

Nah... nobody's on speed dial right now. I've been switching phones too often lately. I'll call you as soon as 9PM CST rolls around. :) Or whenever I find a normal phone to plug into the Vonage unit- then I can call anytime. :) :) :)

bump...

Pics of the tank yet? I wanna see how that Mirror Black looks.

BTW-I left the braket that holds the clutch cable down on the valve cover, could you send that back with my cover when it's done? Thanks

In the process of taking pictures now actually. They should be up within the hour :thumbsup:

No problem. I'll send back everything that is yours.

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jun 29 2005, 04:39 PM
In the process of taking pictures now actually. They should be up within the hour :thumbsup:

No problem. I'll send back everything that is yours.
[post=518245]Quoted post[/post]​

Thanks, I appreciate it. :thumbsup:

Here are my nitrous tank powdercoating pictures:

Before after the original Purple Powder was stripped:

And after the Mirror Black has been cured:

Turned out very nicely :D

Comments are welcome :)

hey i got a b16 valve cover i would like done.
that black looks awesome.
how much would it be for the black and all the lettering to be chrome? and any clue on shipping, 66434 ks.

thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back