Powdercoating Valve Covers and other parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yea, I was very satisfied with the Mirror Black. Looks amazing

PM sent :thumbsup:

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jun 29 2005, 07:13 PM
Yea, I was very satisfied with the Mirror Black. Looks amazing
[post=518308]Quoted post[/post]​

Looks very good. Thanks to me for wanting that color, right? lol

Now I can't wait for my cover to get here. No one else gets to have a Mirror Black valve cover, only me :p

:thumbsup:

Bump...Just seeing if the valve covers arrived to you yet? If not, hopefully tomorrow so you can start on mine this weekend :crosses fingers:

:D

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jul 2 2005, 02:31 AM
Bump...Just seeing if the valve covers arrived to you yet? If not, hopefully tomorrow so you can start on mine this weekend :crosses fingers:

[post=519553]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, they haven't arrived yet. But today is still early and there will be no deliveries tomorrow or Monday.

I'll let you know when they arrive. :D

Originally posted by mntdewred+Jul 2 2005, 09:53 AM-->
B16RacerN2NR
@Jul 2 2005, 02:31 AM
Bump...Just seeing if the valve covers arrived to you yet?  If not, hopefully tomorrow so you can start on mine this weekend :crosses fingers:

[post=519553]Quoted post[/post]​

Nope, they haven't arrived yet. But today is still early and there will be no deliveries tomorrow or Monday.

I'll let you know when they arrive. :D
[post=519624]Quoted post[/post]​

Didn't get any packages today. It will be Tuesday before any kind of mail is delivered. I'll give you another update then if they haven't arrived.

Bryan

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jul 2 2005, 11:23 PM
Didn't get any packages today. It will be Tuesday before any kind of mail is delivered. I'll give you another update then if they haven't arrived.

Bryan
[post=519927]Quoted post[/post]​

damn, I forgot about 4th of July being on monday. Well, they should be there tuesday for sure then :D

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jul 3 2005, 03:31 AM-->
mntdewred
@Jul 2 2005, 11:23 PM

Bryan

damn, I forgot about 4th of July being on monday. Well, they should be there tuesday for sure then :D
[post=519997]Quoted post[/post]​

Happy 4th of July! :thumbsup:

Any orders placed today, July 4th, can take 15% off the final price of the order. IM me for more details :)

Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR+Jul 3 2005, 03:31 AM-->
mntdewred

Bryan

Nothing came today either. How did you send this? By truck or carriage? :p

Originally posted by mntdewred+Jul 5 2005, 07:56 PM-->
Originally posted by B16RacerN2NR@Jul 3 2005, 03:31 AM
mntdewred

Bryan

Nothing came today either. How did you send this? By truck or carriage? :p
[post=521113]Quoted post[/post]​

apparently by Camel(SP?)...damn USPS and thier slow ass shipping...if it's not there tomorrow let me know and i'm gonna go over to the post office with my reciept...make them pay for the downtime on my CRX lol

Originally posted by mntdewred@Jul 6 2005, 04:29 PM
5:30pm and still no delivery.
[post=521748]Quoted post[/post]​

ok, i'm going to call the # on the reciept, i'll let you know what they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back