pretty soon, we wont be able to protect the borders.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

minorities in MA receive handouts all the time. its cheaper than calling immigration. and trust me. if you lived in central massachusetts you would understand that being white is a cultural minority...

again, why is it that someone here on a green card can get govt housing, food stamps, and the govt supplies them with a means to a job but my girlfriend who is a single mother, makes less than 15K a year, does not qualify for any govt help except for free daycare? who is in the negative every week with no means to pull herself out short of moving in with me? fuck this state.

why is it that people on welfare AND minorities are riding around in nicer cars than mine and live in nicer places than i do and i make 75K a year. doesnt make any sense to me. ship them all the fuck out if they are here illegally. lets call this term "proper outsourcing". free up jobs for natural citizens who actually were born and raised in this country, or LEGAL immigrants.

its not just in MA bro its bad in Bama too bro.. not directing this next comment to any minorty. u see all the time peeps running around w 26" rims on a car worth less than the rims. living in government housing getting food stamps and whatever else they can get..

when i was 19 i was making min. wage and working like 30-36 hrs a week and could hardly put food on table, tried to ssign up for some help. they pretty much met me at the door and showed me out to the parking lot... but now that im unemployed and drawin pennies, they let me get like 100 bucks a month..... yay...

i agree w u bro need to be a lil outsourcing. maybe more jobs w b open... hell i applied for everything in a 50 mile radius.. all that called me was liberty life national insurance needing a salesman...

Wow, that looks like a long shot for the pistol if what's highlighted is the victim's location and the shooter's location. Must have been a "lucky" shot.

My weekly allowance for UE is like $47...only thing keeping me from working is school though(had like 3-4 places call me to work, but all FT).

Wow, that looks like a long shot for the pistol if what's highlighted is the victim's location and the shooter's location. Must have been a "lucky" shot.

My weekly allowance for UE is like $47...only thing keeping me from working is school though(had like 3-4 places call me to work, but all FT).

heard that bro, i didnt sign up for my last 6 credits bc mine is almost out and i thought i would raise my chances of getting a job but hell i shoulda signed up it seems being open to any schedule still aint working lol.

I tried working before school, like save up, etc....but so far every FT job I've had that I worked my PT school schedule around, I got laid off. So I figure, I'll just finish school ASAP and just try to find a PT job that pays more than UE.

true that bro, i been layed off for that tooo... plus boss was a asshole tht couldnt be reasoned with.. this time i injured my wrist and couldnt use it very much and got laid off bc of the injury.. thinkin bout talkn to a lawyer bc the docs act like nothings wrong but i still cant put pressure on my wrist .... i dunno lol...

Just don't want people to get upset. Thats all. No hard feelings, you know what I mean?

I do plan on going to a meet some day, don't want people holding a grudge.

lol, i dont take the internet too seriously. it would take a lot for me to hold a grudge.

cant reallly tell whats going on in the video other than one dude pointing something at another.. maybe when u watch it u can make better sense of it ... ill have to check out that documentry bout the bloods n crips

you cant make out shit in that video. the distance is too far to even see whats really happening, and the quality sucks too. im hoping that they had actual video cameras set up somewhere, because if they are basing their investigation off of that, then they're dumber than the stupid shits throwing rocks.
also, why the hell does the video go black when the actual shots happen? looks to me like somebody on the their side edited the video to cut the scene where the kid could be seen throwing rocks. that way it looks like he was shot for just being there.

im sticking with the theory that he was just aiming in the kids general direction for a warning shot and the kid moved just right to get the full hit of it.
but i dont know.
and apparently the kid was in a place that is usually fenced off and he wasnt allowed to be. it said that they climbed through a hole in the fence, so regardless of which side he was on, he was trespassing, and i can guarantee that he was on our side of the border before running back to his side.

everything that i see seems legit.

to me, our national borders are one place where "excessive force" is needed and should be allowed.

minorities in MA receive handouts all the time. its cheaper than calling immigration. and trust me. if you lived in central massachusetts you would understand that being white is a cultural minority...

again, why is it that someone here on a green card can get govt housing, food stamps, and the govt supplies them with a means to a job but my girlfriend who is a single mother, makes less than 15K a year, does not qualify for any govt help except for free daycare? who is in the negative every week with no means to pull herself out short of moving in with me? fuck this state.

why is it that people on welfare AND minorities are riding around in nicer cars than mine and live in nicer places than i do and i make 75K a year. doesnt make any sense to me. ship them all the fuck out if they are here illegally. lets call this term "proper outsourcing". free up jobs for natural citizens who actually were born and raised in this country, or LEGAL immigrants.

If you stopped putting money into your "EVO" and sold off the rest of the random cars, you'd easily afford a nicer car. You choose to drive crappier cars then that minority person.

So you see someone driving around in a nice car that's white, you assume they're on welfare, if they're not white you call them minorities and wonder why they have money?

What jobs are you trying to free up by sending them all home? Most (I assume you're talking about hispanics) in this area work in the 8-9 dollar range. When it comes to hiring whites I have a very hard time doing it. hire 5 maybe get 1 that last a week.

I've been running ads for part time work that pays up to 15 an hour. It's been 4 months and still nothing, the only few bites that I got from *white* people, who HAD to have work, wanted closer to 20 an hour. Since I turned down their request, they are still unemployed. At least the few that I've talked to again who wanted to see if I was willing to go up on pay.

Linhs father came to America in the earily 80s then was able to bring his wife and his 2 daughters over, they came over on legit papers, shortly after they all got here, her father died. So she was raised by her non English speaking mother. They lived in shared apartments and made enough to barely slip by, most of the time never having enough food but enough to go on. They busted their asses and after 20 years, they are doing well. Linh has 2 college degrees and a very nice job now. Her mother so doing well and her sister also has a college degree. The only money Linh has seen for schooling is this last year Obama had that school tax break.

As far as these handouts you're talking about, they never saw shit other then this years taxes. They busted their asses and made it happen. and now they are what you would call minorities driving nice cars. F them.

look, this video doesnt black out when it happens.

YouTube - Border Agent Shooting Mexican Kid Video

if you look at the area around the officer, you can see white flashes appear around him, rocks striking the ground. when i have thrown rocks, and they make a noticeable landing like that, they were big ass rocks, more than enough to permanently disable or even kill.

but, the video proves what mexican officials claimed wrong, saying that they believed the officer came on their side of the border.

edit: reading through the comments on the first video posted. came across this one:

areder said:
First, my condolences to the boy's family for their loss. No parent should live longer than their children.Second, what was this child doing in such a dangerous place? Why isn't the Mexican government investigating why this child, unaccompanied by his parents was attempting to cross the border ill... more
First, my condolences to the boy's family for their loss. No parent should live longer than their children.
Second, what was this child doing in such a dangerous place? Why isn't the Mexican government investigating why this child, unaccompanied by his parents was attempting to cross the border illegally? This greatly concerns me.
Why isn't the President of Mexico pleading with his people to stop breaking their own country's border laws, and endangering their lives?
What is President Calderon doing to better the living conditions of the Mexican people, so they have no need to come to America for jobs, especially during at time when there are none?
Are the Mexican people so determined to cause a war between our two countries, that they will allow their children to be endangered, like this child was?

had some good points.

Last edited:
^^^^is it just me, or are those two mexican chicks hot as fuck? *edit* the one in white anyway. the one in black is hot too, just someone already got her knocked up. i wonder if she's planner her border crossing now being that she's about to pop out a kid. /sarcastic racism

skeet skeet skeet how come i never see illegal immigrants that look like that. i would break a lot of immigration laws for them.

Last edited:
lol, you should watch some mexican tv. went to a mexican restaurant a couple weeks ago that was playing some mexican station, all beautiful women. it was also some kind of beauty contest, but they were very hot.
lol.

If you stopped putting money into your "EVO" and sold off the rest of the random cars, you'd easily afford a nicer car. You choose to drive crappier cars then that minority person.

So you see someone driving around in a nice car that's white, you assume they're on welfare, if they're not white you call them minorities and wonder why they have money?

What jobs are you trying to free up by sending them all home? Most (I assume you're talking about hispanics) in this area work in the 8-9 dollar range. When it comes to hiring whites I have a very hard time doing it. hire 5 maybe get 1 that last a week.

I've been running ads for part time work that pays up to 15 an hour. It's been 4 months and still nothing, the only few bites that I got from *white* people, who HAD to have work, wanted closer to 20 an hour. Since I turned down their request, they are still unemployed. At least the few that I've talked to again who wanted to see if I was willing to go up on pay.

Linhs father came to America in the earily 80s then was able to bring his wife and his 2 daughters over, they came over on legit papers, shortly after they all got here, her father died. So she was raised by her non English speaking mother. They lived in shared apartments and made enough to barely slip by, most of the time never having enough food but enough to go on. They busted their asses and after 20 years, they are doing well. Linh has 2 college degrees and a very nice job now. Her mother so doing well and her sister also has a college degree. The only money Linh has seen for schooling is this last year Obama had that school tax break.

As far as these handouts you're talking about, they never saw shit other then this years taxes. They busted their asses and made it happen. and now they are what you would call minorities driving nice cars. F them.

yeah dude, as soon as my lawsuit against the state gets resolved at the end of the month and i can actually drive again. also i just sold one of my 4 vehicles. im hardly short on cash and still live comfy, just very inconvenienced. we do not have just hispanics here, but folks from any walk of life.

most of the people i see driving around in nicer cars we also see parked at the welfare offices at the same time every week between worcester and southbridge. when you live in a small city you recognize folks all the time - between shopping, driving, restaurants, clubs and bars - and alot of these same people buy their food at pricerite with WIC vouchers, then their smokes and booze with cash. the new walmart they just put up here in worcester doesnt allow WIC vouchers... i can tell you that the little pricerite store the size of a small inner city school is always packed and has way more folks shopping in it than a walmart the size of a small college. people that do work everyday hardly ever receive state help. MD may be very different but that is how it has been here for years. and im sorry i should have specified but it is not just minorities doing it, although i do see far less whites HERE doing it than you may see in other parts of the country.

most folks that are unemployed refuse to work a job that pays less than what they take home from unemployment. this is another big problem. remove extended unemployment benefits, the unemployment rate goes down OR you suffer. who would have thought? get a job.

as for linh, she came here legally and is a naturalized citizen at this point right? perhaps a minority yes but still a US citizen that came here properly. that is awesome and very cool that she has worked for everything she has. very respectful. and you too jeffie you are the same way, work hard play hard. my argument is not towards folks like your girl, its towards lazy as fuck people (who just happen to be minorities more than whites) and illegals who DO receive benefits in this state regardless.

yeah dude, as soon as my lawsuit against the state gets resolved at the end of the month and i can actually drive again. also i just sold one of my 4 vehicles. im hardly short on cash and still live comfy, just very inconvenienced. we do not have just hispanics here, but folks from any walk of life.

most of the people i see driving around in nicer cars we also see parked at the welfare offices at the same time every week between worcester and southbridge. when you live in a small city you recognize folks all the time - between shopping, driving, restaurants, clubs and bars - and alot of these same people buy their food at pricerite with WIC vouchers, then their smokes and booze with cash. the new walmart they just put up here in worcester doesnt allow WIC vouchers... i can tell you that the little pricerite store the size of a small inner city school is always packed and has way more folks shopping in it than a walmart the size of a small college. people that do work everyday hardly ever receive state help. MD may be very different but that is how it has been here for years. and im sorry i should have specified but it is not just minorities doing it, although i do see far less whites HERE doing it than you may see in other parts of the country.

most folks that are unemployed refuse to work a job that pays less than what they take home from unemployment. this is another big problem. remove extended unemployment benefits, the unemployment rate goes down OR you suffer. who would have thought? get a job.

as for linh, she came here legally and is a naturalized citizen at this point right? perhaps a minority yes but still a US citizen that came here properly. that is awesome and very cool that she has worked for everything she has. very respectful. and you too jeffie you are the same way, work hard play hard. my argument is not towards folks like your girl, its towards lazy as fuck people (who just happen to be minorities more than whites) and illegals who DO receive benefits in this state regardless.

Welfare should = losing a lot of rights, welfare = no voting. welfare = no smoking, no drinking, not having more kids then what you had when you went on welfare.

There should be an office where people go bi weekly to do piss test and talk with a PO officer so to speak about what they did the last 2 weeks.

yada yada

it aint never gonna happen.

The policy of the American government is to leave their citizens free, neither restraining nor aiding them in their pursuits. -Thomas Jefferson

The policy of the American government is to leave their citizens free, neither restraining nor aiding them in their pursuits. -Thomas Jefferson

That is even less likely then making them do piss test.

It's not about doing what you can do, its about getting what is owed.

Welfare should = losing a lot of rights, welfare = no voting. welfare = no smoking, no drinking, not having more kids then what you had when you went on welfare.

There should be an office where people go bi weekly to do piss test and talk with a PO officer so to speak about what they did the last 2 weeks.

yada yada

it aint never gonna happen.

i agree on this...

Back