project: pissedoffhatch begins

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If it involves fuel at all, and I did it, and it didn't burn, explode, etc., then it's 100% safe.

Tighten those bitches down :D

cool- thanks for the pointers on the rail. i don't think i'll have a problem with it. the RC's tend to fit a little long anyway, so that gap will probably be filled. if not, i got a shit load of o-rings lying around.... and like 4 fuel rails to try :D damn parts whore. hehe.

Airj0ckey: na....
choshico: na
Airj0ckey: pissedoffsol wants your lsd
Airj0ckey: how much?
choshico: dore?
Airj0ckey: brian
choshico: civic no?
Airj0ckey: un
choshico: wasureteta
choshico: mada doko ni aru ka ki-tenai
choshi: aode sagasu
Airj0ckey: dote
choshi: :p
Airj0ckey: kare mada caruma ni sukuteru
choshi: wakatta
choshi: piss ni uru
Airj0ckey: https://hondaswap.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=55014
Airj0ckey: un
choshi: betsu ni mitaku nai kedo...
choshi: link
Airj0ckey: 98 spec itr?
choshi: ehhh
choshi: chotto matte
Airj0ckey: donno itsu moteru?
choshi: B16yade
choshi: DC2 de 2500km tsukatta
choshi: rasii

:lol: :ph34r: B)

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 23 2005, 01:05 AM
looks good b, hope you have better luck on this than your previous ones! and btw, what re you seling for 200 obo?
[post=490418]Quoted post[/post]​

RS*R EX Mag cat-back exhaust

STUPID loud. the ref at autoX said i hit 97DB from 400 feet out. lmao.

rsrcatback.jpg

Originally posted by Airjockie@Apr 23 2005, 08:57 AM

choshi: piss ni uru

[post=490481]Quoted post[/post]​

piss ni uru? is that the JDM pissedoffsol?? lol

anyway, thanks, but i really don't want an oem style. I'm going to go with a quaiffe most likely.

don't hate- get a job and work your ass off, and you too can have lots of cool toys. i'm also older than most of you. i'll be 25 in a couple weeks. wheni was 18-22, i didn't have shit either. i had a ractive intake, a tenzo muffler, and ractive coilovers. lmao. so, remember, there's time....

Brian...the crx-t needs an exhaust...swing it by when you take it off, and we'll work something out. ;)

Originally posted by Prowler@Apr 23 2005, 08:45 PM
don't forget cf wannabe windshield wipers. oh wait, you had those til about last year :lol:
[post=490650]Quoted post[/post]​

actually, they are still on the del sol lol.

clayton, you don't want that exahust. lol its going to be a nightmare trying to fit that onto the crx...

a an-r with a mege collector dyno'ed 11 hp over a ported type r. so with a street collector probly 8-9 whp over a ported r mani. also that header is has equal length runners and not all equal lengh manifold will fit in a car with a full size radiator. also very good ground clearence.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Apr 23 2005, 11:58 AM-->
Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Apr 23 2005, 01:05 AM
looks good b, hope you have better luck on this than your previous ones! and btw, what re you seling for 200 obo?
[post=490418]Quoted post[/post]​

RS*R EX Mag cat-back exhaust

STUPID loud. the ref at autoX said i hit 97DB from 400 feet out. lmao.

rsrcatback.jpg

[post=490537]Quoted post[/post]​

Dude, that's a GT2....the ExMag is all black powdercoated and has a black canister with a chrome tip. ExMag is QUIET as fuck. I had one on the EF.....

pissedoffsol
@Apr 23 2005, 07:18 PM
don't hate- get a job and work your ass off, and you too can have lots of cool toys. i'm also older than most of you. i'll be 25 in a couple weeks. wheni was 18-22, i didn't have shit either. i had a ractive intake, a tenzo muffler, and ractive coilovers. lmao. so, remember, there's time....
[post=490644]Quoted post[/post]​

Mike's not much older than you, and has a career, lots of cool toys, and a HOUSE...where'd you go wrong, B?

:ph34r:

Back