Quick question about speed...not the drug.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lmao i actually answered your tech question msme..last night actually...
im jus sayin ive been around here for awhile..i know how it goes..

LMAO rochester hills are u for real? thats high life baby... hamtramck is a bit different and just because im from there does not mean i can not form a legible sentence. this is just how i type/talk get ovr it.

I spend a lot of time in Warren where my girlfriend lives, so I'm no stranger to places that are "a bit different".

Talk however you want, I'm just letting you know that typing that way on the Internet doesn't bode well for people taking you seriously...

Gangsters and thugs are just darwinism at work, they'll all kill each other off eventually... well we can hope they will at least.

Last edited:
Okay after reading five pages of drivel, well almost five pages I thought I would advert us back to the thread and to contribute my experience with my rotary's. When I did have my 1991 NA before it got wrecked I had it up to 130 before I called her quits, had tons of room left, I was only at 4500rpm (I think). However after my moment of stupidity I have not gone anywhere close to that for a long time...and have yet to with my turbo one, to scared, it seems crazy now. :eek:

Note: Almost done with my cooperative turbo project, it involves a semi-gutted 1993 civic hb, a d series, an S5 turbo from a rx7, a top mount intercooler and gs-r discs...it's going to be sweet.

ahh the rotary!!!
that is one car that i love..
my boy has a 93 rx7(FD) twin turbo...all stock and that thing felt like we were lifting the front wheels off the ground...i couldnt even tell you how fast i went in that thing..i couldnt see the cluster..im guessing about 125-130 because we were right next to my boys type-r ef hatch

Watch that girl track injen down and pop a cap in his ass. He'll be so happy to have something other then a penis enter it.

ahh the penis!!!
that is one thing I truly love..
my boy has a 9.3" penis, it's as if its twin turboed...all stock, never modded, 100% natural, it felt like he was lifting both my feet off the ground even when he was standing behind me...i couldnt even tell you how fast i went, it was fast!.i couldn't see straight..im guessing about 125-130oz came out, because we were right next to my boys when it happened and they all said

comment-friday-damn.jpg

lmao +1 Jeffie. I too must spread the rep though.

Lets see...
Civic Si - Around 120
Camaro - Around 130
GSX-R600- a corrected 152. Open highway, early morning, no traffic in sight. Didnt realize I had gotten that high. Looked down, said OH SHIT! Shifted to 6th and let it coast.

Watch that girl track injen down and pop a cap in his ass. He'll be so happy to have something other then a penis enter it.

OMG! I read this whole thread and was getting kind of bored listening to Ms. Me mouth off, then I read that and busted out laughing. Phrye turned and looked at me very confused and asked if I was alright. lol Thanks for the laugh! ;)

Injen: You know I like you, but it was just damn hilirous (to me)

Last edited:
Back on topic:
Fastest I personally have driven is 120 in the teg
Fastest I gone with Phyre driving is 141 on the CBR 1000, may have also been in the teg around that speed, but I can't remember.

OMG! I read this whole thread and was getting kind of bored listening to Ms. Me mouth off, then I read that and busted out laughing. Phrye turned and looked at me very confused and asked if I was alright. lol Thanks for the laugh! ;)

Injen: You know I like you, but it was just damn hilirous (to me)
ya hear that guys?!? she likes me,she really, likes me!:D

no hard feelings

Back