Quick question about speed...not the drug.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

155 @ 9.15 Blown 76' Vega. Never gotten above 100 in the rex-dissapointing, so I fail.

Last edited:
i said i dnt have a gf not im not a gf. but even if i am a gf im not posting pictures so boys can talk junk and disrespect lol not big on lookn like a whore but big ups to the girls that do post may not be self respect but is most def self confidence =)
and like i told someone already my myspace is loaded with pix... but my ass can only be seen in person ;)

lmao that gurl def. isnt gonna last..especially after someone tears her down for her cocky ass attitude

lmao that gurl def. isnt gonna last..especially after someone tears her down for her cocky ass attitude
ud be surprised how long i can last and how cocky i can get ;) but really dnt mattr im not on here to make friends..im on here for my car. thanks for the concern tho.

i said i dnt have a gf not im not a gf. but even if i am a gf im not posting pictures so boys can talk junk and disrespect lol not big on lookn like a whore but big ups to the girls that do post may not be self respect but is most def self confidence =)
and like i told someone already my myspace is loaded with pix... but my ass can only be seen in person ;)

You sound 13

I hacked into her myspace look what I found.

wigger-girl.jpg

Last edited:
ud be surprised how long i can last and how cocky i can get ;) but really dnt mattr im not on here to make friends..im on here for my car. thanks for the concern tho.

I don't know if it's just typos, or it's the way she types...but how hard is it to put and o or an e...do you have something against vowels? Or even a u-g-h.

and i really dnt undrstand how out of all the honda sites that i could have chosen i would pick the one that has all the english majors in it...We all have so much in common, I'm so glad I decided to join this thread, my professor would be so proud. Maybe one of you could possibly review my paper to make sure I didn't forget any of my vowels?

and i really dnt undrstand how out of all the honda sites that i could have chosen i would pick the one that has all the english majors in it...We all have so much in common, I'm so glad I decided to join this thread, my professor would be so proud. Maybe one of you could possibly review my paper to make sure I didn't forget any of my vowels?
I don't have much faith, but ok.

Hey, if instead of put vowels, you put r's down, you could write a pearljam song.

Back