Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

613rfge1.jpg

I just watched "The Jerk" - And yeah. I totally look like him at the beginning of the movie.

the round goggles look better, but i suppose you have the other cause of your glasses eh?

What you need is one of those visors that is like the windshield in Mr. Magoo. Flip the visor down and there is no need for glasses.

Mr Magoo should be my Billiards name.

I already gave Dacheat a billiards name. "Minnesota Parrot". what a perfect billiard name.

And Aleaf is "Idaho Spud"

Women are stupid. If you don't want to get pregnant go on the pill and/or use a condom. And don't live in a conservative area where abortion is equal to a mass murder. I'm pro-abortion but I'm against stupid women and there seems to be a lot of them.

Problem is, too many people treat abortion like birth control.

Oh god ! And THIS ! THIS !

What the fuck is with these women lately wearing these long, quilted nylon coats ? They look like sleeping bags !

For a long time these same women were all into their full length leather jackets. But black guys have taken over that fashion.

they both look like fucking Vorlons.

Women are stupid. If you don't want to get pregnant go on the pill and/or use a condom. And don't live in a conservative area where abortion is equal to a mass murder. I'm pro-abortion but I'm against stupid women and there seems to be a lot of them.

i love you.

OHH I get it. You only read the first page. This thread has recently celebrated it's third birthday.

THose quilted jackets were "in" in europe about three years ago. Now they're starting to die out again.

It's amazing how behind the times america is.

im neither pro abortion nor pro life.
i think that if people want to abort, let them. dont FORCE them to have the baby, but still talk to them to try to talk them out of the abortion.. thats the jobs of religious groups though. they fail at what they do..

Back