Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Blanco
MthaFuknGreen
phyregod
Sabz5150
sunnyoptix
totalburnout
Check / Uncheck All

Selecting to scorn some that offer such a strong symbol of simian stupidity is a disservice to yourself. Some posts may simulate a sensation of sandpaper sliding slowly as it scratches your cerebrum, but similarly usurp the sensation of smarting soreness with a soothing scintillation, a sense of superiority and self-satisfaction.

Selecting to scorn some that offer such a strong symbol of simian stupidity is a disservice to yourself. Some posts may simulate a sensation of sandpaper sliding slowly as it scratches your cerebrum, but similarly usurp the sensation of smarting soreness with a soothing scintillation, a sense of superiority and self-satisfaction.
Ahhhh a line from the Pallywood movie "'S' for Strife"
i gotta say we are the center for more areas than any other country, though we did use to be the center of more.

Here Here ! I'll be a year or two behind if it means being a country with rights and freedoms.

Ahhhh a line from the Pallywood movie "'S' for Strife"

Here Here ! I'll be a year or two behind if it means being a country with rights and freedoms.
right on, i'd live in a mud hut to be truly free

repetition

"Voilà! In view, a humble vaudevillian veteran, cast vicariously as both victim and villain by the vicissitudes of Fate. This visage, no mere veneer of vanity, is a vestige of the vox populi, now vacant, vanished. However, this valorous visitation of a by-gone vexation, stands vivified and has vowed to vanquish these venal and virulent vermin van-guarding vice and vouchsafing the violently vicious and voracious violation of volition. The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta, held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous.Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honor to meet you"

this sort of applies to the context that we are looking for

1245456677307.jpg

its a $24,000 advance. they'll be seeing more than that if they choose to pursue it.
or they can just realize that 1 of two things happened:
1) somebody somewhere made a mistake, and cost lives (most likely somebody onboard, ie: pilot, and they paid the price too)
2) something beyond everybody's control (lightning strike) caused serious damage and nothing could be done.

and possibly leave it alone.

Read something about family members of killed Iranian protesters being charged a $3,000 (USD equivalent) "Bullet Charge" for the ammo used to shoot them before they can take the body. :ph34r:

I always get the credit card offers, ads, etc.. mixed em up, put them in the random postage paid envelopes, and mailed em off. Visa gets a discover app, discover gets the local walmart ad, etc.. They also get the trash from the original envelopes folded up in there.. Why waste a trip to the trash can?

I have alot of old car parts that I need to clear out. I'm going to try the box thing.

Back