Random Celerity Thought Generator

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

If you have a kid, save their umbilical cord. It contains stem cells that can be used to make a really good handcream.

... OK.

I saw the new Ford GT last night at the dealer. Now as you may know, cars like this don't have "options", but this did have an options list. And Ford charges $600 to paint their brake calipers red.

And they are going out of business. Humph.

Apparently there is no better way to kill a baby in Massachussetts than a brief stop at Walmaht.

BOSTON, Massachusetts (AP) -- Three Massachusetts women backed by pro-abortion rights groups sued Wal-Mart on Wednesday, saying the retail giant violated state law by failing to stock emergency contraception pills in its pharmacies.

<snip>

After being refused, McCarty and Battel went to other pharmacies and got their prescriptions filled. CVS, the state's largest pharmacy chain, stocks the pill at all of its pharmacy locations, as do the state's other major pharmacy chains. (So they did get it ... good.. Because that baby would have been a horrible event.)

"I did this on behalf of my patients," said Gee, who is completing her residency at Brigham and Women's/Massachusetts General Hospitals in Obstetrics and Gynecology. "Women shouldn't be refused needed medication." (They should be refused needed dicking though)

The lawsuit also seeks $25 in damages for each of the three women filing the lawsuit, plus attorneys' fees, which is all they are entitled to under the state's consumer protection law. Perkins has asked Wal-Mart to settle the matter within 30 days.
($25? Oh, I'm sorry, I thought this was a lawsuit, not an attempt to make baby killing famous)

Here's a better way to kill your baby: let me kick you in the abdomen repeatedly.

What's that? Too painful for you? But it would be so much fun for me!

I'm not sure if anyone realises this, but Hamas winning elections in Palestine is like Alquaida winning seats in Canada.

Driving a new Mustang jump-starts your social life. V8, V6, don't f*ckin matter.

I still had more fun with a Nintendo. Actually, like Fry on Futurama "I've got a bottle of Shasta, my favorite Rush mix tape, it's saturday night and I have no date. " I miss playing Galaga or Lode Runner. Come to think of it, I miss 1988.

Quoted post[/post]]
I still had more fun with a Nintendo. Actually, like Fry on Futurama "I've got a bottle of Shasta, my favorite Rush mix tape, it's saturday night and I have no date. " I miss playing Galaga or Lode Runner. Come to think of it, I miss 1988.

"Move faster, drop down, reverse direction!"

"Amy, tend to the widow Pac-Man"

"You fool, instead of shooting at where i was, you should have been shooting at where I was going to be!"

:ph34r:

remember kids, i dont have cable. :)

Remember people sterotypes don't make themselves.

Oh, and strawberries are the only fruit to wear their seeds on the outside. Produce fun fact brought to you by.....

The 2005 HS Penis Thread. Scarring memories since 2005...

Quoted post[/post]]
The 2005 HS Penis Thread. Scarring memories since 2005...

hsthread.jpg

The best song ever made by the hands of a human being is "Sylfiden" by "Under Byen" although "Stars" , as performed by Dubstar may also rank even. The best song ever made by a machine is "Gravitational Arch of 10" by Vapourspace, and the best sound in the world is made by a 351 Cleveland in a Detomaso Pantera.

Back