re-arranged my living room :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm not in college... the beer posters and naked girl shit is so not me.

Ansel Adams is goood call eg6sir. With some rustic antiquey black frames, they'd liven it up a bit.

Oh yeah. Two words. Accent Wall.

Throw a nice colorful rug down as well, and maybe a few of those black and white pictures. Get a nice lamp for on that end table next to the wall. Doesn't even have to be turned on. Throw some track lighting in there. You should be golden.

interior decorator?? fuck that, call up 2 of your lady friends and have them come over and make suggestions. Make sure you put your foot down about the whole metrosexual thing though. You need some pictures, paint, and stuff (aka, things to put on your dvd shelf since you have a very fashionable flashlight). I saw some nice wall hanging candle holders... Bed Bath & Beyond Product like that.

just do something!! :D and no rug on rug

It's either that, or get carpet that livens the room up and isn't so neutral.

Last edited:
nothing wrong with neutral colors. b's place is probably pretty close to what mine will look like after im done "decorating".

I might get a fathead poster of Tony Stewarts car and call it a day.

If only i could get a poster of lynlee allen (dallas cowboys cheerleader). Home girl was hotter in high school, and actually cool enough to realize that she didnt have to be a bitch to have friends.

Last edited:
buy ART. and paint the walls a nice neutral color. little pic of my living space... i move some stuff around since but you get the picture

couch_002.jpg

Place looks sweet. Screw hangin pictures on the wall. You guys are way too queer eye. B is a bachelor, hence bachelor pad. If he were metro, the place would have all the little niceties that make an apartment "jutht fabulouth" but since he's not, it doesn't. Though he did post a pic of himself in a turtleneck a while back...

yeah, thats green couch needs to go.

i got that from bills parent's and the leather is steve's old couch. lol
god i was right. it was just a shot in the dark about the hand me down furniture. just don't get black leather. get something interesting. and don't get advice from some random girl either. they don't know shit about decoration. just go to the places that have the whole display living rooms set up and see what you like.

i might be moving in the semi-near future... so i'm holding off on buying any furniture just yet...
la la la movin' on up....to tha east side....

all these websites and new company, you should be able to get yourself a nice house instead of a condo bachelor pad.

Back