re-arranged my living room :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ironically I've been in my socks since I got home...

I wear shoes in my house, but theres no carpet in here. hardwood and clay tile ftw:)

My house is all Hardwood and I still take my shoes off... Hate tracking dirt everywhere...

Now if I could just get my wife to stop wearing her shoes in the house.... :(

My house is all Hardwood and I still take my shoes off... Hate tracking dirt everywhere...

Now if I could just get my wife to stop wearing her shoes in the house.... :(

Werd. It took me a while, but i finally started to realize, with hardwood floors you have two choices. Either wear shoes inside and have to sweep and mop every week or dont wear shoes. Im lazy and it was an easy choice.

Yeah. I live with 5 people. We're pretty hardcore, but mostly for germs. You'd be amazed at how many germs and viruses are on your shoes. So we built a shoerack by the door. Voila! A place to put your shoes when you take them off.

Yeah. I live with 5 people. We're pretty hardcore, but mostly for germs. You'd be amazed at how many germs and viruses are on your shoes. So we built a shoerack by the door. Voila! A place to put your shoes when you take them off.
I live with 3 guys. I think I'm the only one that cares about germs. I'm most likely moving because this place is nasty.

Nice. My brother lives in Rochester (dunno for how much longer since he talks of moving), watch out for teh spiders... ill see if i can find the pics he sent me of spiders that he finds in his house. :D

found em...

spider1.jpg

spider2.jpg

Back