re-arranged my living room :)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i'm german, irish, and french.

so, my hair sucks, my skin tone sucks, but i can't drink like a mother fucker :)
you can't drink. i think that's a typo
And sol.. dont be sad, I think its rad for a bachelor pad... (oh shit that rhymed!)
wow, you used the word "rad". you really are from oregon.

it's called keeping the carpet clean.

Yeah, B looks like he's part Vietnamese or something. Lol i was being friggin sarcastic.

Anyway, most white people's houses ive been into, they don't take off their shoes. Shit, when I go apt hunting or watever, the landlords always go, "oh you don't have to take your shoes off." However, i would say 99.9% of all Asians take off their shoes when they enter someones home, its called respect.

i feel you on the asian thing. most of my friends are asian. i personally just don't like wearing shoes around the house. my family always just had clean carpets and mom didn't want them stained so we took off our shoes.

you have just recently been deemed a sex offender and are being forced to move because you had to tell your neighbors and they have all signed a petition asking you to?? I knew your weird love for boy boobies would come back to haunt you...

or maybe not..

B think of your "rad pad" as a stock supra. its hot, but with some work its a beast.

or something to that effect

can we put it on dom's account at Harry's Furniture?

i feel you on the asian thing. most of my friends are asian. i personally just don't like wearing shoes around the house. my family always just had clean carpets and mom didn't want them stained so we took off our shoes.
I hate wearing shoes around the house too. But I'm a beach person, I hate shoes in general.

I hate wearing shoes around the house too. But I'm a beach person, I hate shoes in general.
I cant STAND when people where their shoes in the house... it just gets to me. Then again, thats how i was raised. Plus, being in your shoes all day = stinky feet and shoes.

I cant STAND when people where their shoes in the house... it just gets to me. Then again, thats how i was raised. Plus, being in your shoes all day = stinky feet and shoes.

I can't stand walking around in socks on carpet all day. Its not like there isn't enough static electricity already, wearing socks all the damn time I might as well just tape a couple nine volt batteries to my tongue.

No shoes in my house.

Anal retentive mother.

I can't stand walking around in socks on carpet all day. Its not like there isn't enough static electricity already, wearing socks all the damn time I might as well just tape a couple nine volt batteries to my tongue.
I walk around in bare feet. Like I said, I'm a beach person.

Back