Rednecks At Skool

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yea, starting a fight with the hicks usually isn't that great of an idea. I'd just park away from their gay, beat down, rust colored pieces of shit anyways. Who would even want to be seen around them?

man to easily take care of this situation is to park somewhere else.... but oh no thats not all of it.... take one lug nut off each tire of their trucks hell take two cuz the effects are not immediate youll be long gone before they find out what happened.. and if it bothered you that bad take a hammer and bend thier lugs.

goto grocery store and place lots of dead rotten fish in the cab of their trucks(none of them bastards ever lock em)

put a potato in their exhaust pipes.

my personal favorite:gently tape strings with can attached to em under their back bumper. make sure the cans have a little weight to em(sand works best). so that when they leave the parking lot and they go over the speed bump the cans will fall out and begin to drag.

oh boy do i miss high school

the best fish one is as follows.

Get one can of frozen fish, tuna , whatever. Poke a hole in the top of it, and leave it under the seat. As you may guess, it's a quite the time bomb if the car is left in the sun :)

My solution. Take a can of shaving cream, freeze it, and take it with you to those trucks when the owners are gone. Then take the frozen can, break it open and break the foam into a few pieces. Then put a piece or two into each one of their windows. Then the heat will make that stuff expand like no other. B)

Originally posted by karnash@Jun 12 2003, 03:36 PM
i live in cali, so i never been around a "hick" per se....

are they like how t.v. portrays them? all slow talking and funny little mustaches and overalls?

no they are underevolved, moderatly aumish, backwards redneks. Some of them even think their trucks can beat imports. I raced my boss and his F150 (laugh) last month

hows the shaving cream work? i wanna try it. wont the bottle have a lot of pressure built up in it and explode when u puncture it?

:werd: Like they said before, redneck's just get redder when you piss them off, and yeah you don't want to start a little battle over the summer.

WTF, fuk these guys. I have never felt better about anything by letting things be. They started it, they don't own the lot, they are the ones without any sense. Give it to them, if not one way then the other. fuk it drive by there house when there asleep and throw a brick (no prints can be left behind) through there window. Let them drive there pices of shit to work with the wind in there mullet layden faggot hair.

Fuck redneks

fuck ppl who live in an appartment and drive a 5656456465464654lb truck

I'd say, until they actually do something to damage your or your friend's car, just play pranks like some of the ones above that don't actually harm their trucks.

However, if one of the pennies dents your car, or if they do anything at all that fucks with your ride, you should go all-out and give some of it back.

Here's what you do:

1. Videotape them screwing with your car
2. Take pictures of all the damage
3. Press charges for destruction of property

Originally posted by Calesta@Jun 12 2003, 05:10 PM
Here's what you do:

1. Videotape them screwing with your car
2. Take pictures of all the damage
3. Press charges for destruction of property

yeah thats some what what i was thinking, i had this little computer camera that took pictures and video but i lost the damn thing somewhere....if it would have bin present today i had a nice view of the cookie flying over a few cars and landing on my hood....also another update i have for you all, when i posted my story it was during the middle of the day, and right after the class i have lunch and was able to go view any more damage that my have bin done....i see that someone had removed the cookies from the ground that was between our cars and was replaced by a half empty soda bottle....examining my car i see little drops of soda on my front bumper, the sun had kinda made them real sticky however i was able to wipe them off....you could see the cookie crumbs on my friends hood and in his side mirror....so yeah ever remember 'strength in numbers' yeah these guys all weigh about 200lbs and thats about 50+ on me, now i know i could take one of them possibly however i know they would all jump in like its a damn cattle run or something and its not worth it....and the idea of just pranking them will end up leading to worse and worse shit hapening...parking somewhere else just gives them what they want and im not going to look like some little kid who is scared of them....although if i would have known how big they all were before walking over there this morning i would have probably given it a second thought...anyways they all looked suprised as hell that someone even steped up to them...once i find out who the ass is i can better plan on what i will do, as for now ill just wait in my car till the final bell rings...i like the idea of sand in gas tank though, un supspecting and wouldn't know what the hell it was untill a tear down was done....well ill keep posting and we'll see what happens

Don't do shit that will casuse a road hazard incase someone gets into an accident because of it. You would be responsible if you got caught.

find out who is doin it and beat there ass..dont say a word just start swinging..or go to there house turn on there garden hose and lead it to the street/drain... (do this at night when the water can go all night at least..nut much but its a start..

ooh i would park somewhere else too ..but if it dont work declare fucking all out war

find out who is doin it and beat there ass..dont say a word just start swinging..or go to there house turn on there garden hose and lead it to the street/drain... (do this at night when the water can go all night at least..nut much but its a start..

ooh i would park somewhere else too ..but if it dont work declare fuking all out war

My solution. Take a can of shaving cream, freeze it, and take it with you to those trucks when the owners are gone. Then take the frozen can, break it open and break the foam into a few pieces. Then put a piece or two into each one of their windows. Then the heat will make that stuff expand like no other.

Better yet, go to a hardware store and buy that expanding insulation in a can. Just like listed above, freeze the can, and once completely frozen use a can opener to cut the bottom of the can open. Same concept as the shaving cream, as it thaws out it'll expand. What makes the insulation better is it expands a lot more and will make a way bigger mess!

Or, if you don't want to do physical damage, go to a sticker shop and have some stickers made up praising imports. I.E. "I'd rather be driving my import" ; " Imports rule!" ; Calvin pissing on whatever make their truck is ; "Imports own me" ; etc......

Put the stickers in a visible but inconspicuous place on the back of the truck so people will see it in traffic.

Or, if you've got some extra cash sittin around, go out and buy a really cheap and crappy import (something you don't care about) ; next, totally rice it out with stickers and any other ricer shit you can find ; then park it in their lot and just leave it there preferably parked behind one of their vehicles so they can't get out of their spot or better yet their driveway at their house ; call it a day.

Rednecks Rule, Imports Suck.......

like pissed said park somewhere else

Milan

Back