Rednecks At Skool

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hell no i aint gunna flame thats some good shit

Originally posted by machine@Jun 16 2003, 02:41 PM
something else you could do is get blank shotgun shells and JB Weld the metal ends to the exhaust pipes on his truck do several along the length of the pipes and they will heat up and explode. If you want to be really mean, you could just use real shotgun shells, and point them through the bed of the truck :lol:

I was just going to say that.

Throw a shotgun shell way up there exhaust, so when they're driving down the road and everything's warming up, BAM and big hole in the exhaust pipe :lol:

Thanks to "The Poor Mans James Bond" book.

Originally posted by Prowler+Jun 16 2003, 07:31 PM-->
@Jun 16 2003, 02:41 PM
something else you could do is get blank shotgun shells and JB Weld the metal ends to the exhaust pipes on his truck do several along the length of the pipes and they will heat up and explode. If you want to be really mean, you could just use real shotgun shells, and point them through the bed of the truck :lol:

I was just going to say that.

Throw a shotgun shell way up there exhaust, so when they're driving down the road and everything's warming up, BAM and big hole in the exhaust pipe :lol:

Thanks to "The Poor Mans James Bond" book.

i like mine alot better. more evil and more inventive :lol:

also a lot more intrusive
DCF (what they call it here) will be all up in that motherfuckers ass if you were to call them up with a good story

SiR Kid's got it piss in thier vents. Thats never coming out.

I heard iodine in gas tanks works as well. Do someting to the motor big V-8's blow up all the time! :lol:

Then purchase a locking gas cap.

Yeah, I think calling up and saying they molested you is taking a little to far. If ever pressed charges and shit, then seriously if they get out and when they do they will mess you up hardcore or atleast I would. Just over some cookies, and a little super glue, that is way too far IMO. I would just do something to one of their cars, and not make it personal.

Back