Ride of the Month

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

can the car have a big dent like from a deer? and 13" steelies?

476056_59_full.jpg

With the luck everyone has been having lately we should have a STOLEN CAR OF THE MONTH.

i think i'm killing the section.

1- i can't keep up with it anymore
2- i'm sick of getting 23423423 pms/ims/emails saying their car is better than ride of the month
3- i'm sick of getting 23423423 pms/ims/emails saying pick me, im your best friend/you owe me/ blah fucking blah and their car sucks
4- i'm sick of having all kinds of control versey over it when i pick a mod to have his/her car as the feature.

its just too much bull shit.

Maybe you should post up three or four choices in a poll thread during the last two weeks of every month. That way it will be fair every month and it'll be chosen by people of the board and not just the admin. :shrug2:

Originally posted by dohch22a4@May 4 2004, 09:29 PM
Maybe you should post up three or four choices in a poll thread during the last two weeks of every month. That way it will be fair every month and it'll be chosen by people of the board and not just the admin. :shrug2:

thats kinda how we do it on mwsns.com, You CANT nominate your own car, but when your car is nominated, after a set date you can no longer nominate & then a admin/moderator or whatever starts a poll with all the cars on it. I dont know if that will work on this site or not cause of how many members are on it....

damnit i was gonna suggest that, but ya B thats how we do it theRRe and it works out great

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@May 5 2004, 09:37 AM
or everyone on this damn site could just grow up a little bit and deal with the fact that their car didn't get picked

:werd:

I wonder if I havea chance now that I have an intake and ICE... <_<

:no: :p

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy@May 6 2004, 01:51 AM
in that case i vote for E's car.

:werd:

I think E has the nicest and most well rounded car on the board. Cal is a close second though.

Back