Roadtrip of My Own

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Haha, I figured someone would ask. The deed was done like 2 months ago, that's old news. It was like 3 times while we were at the hotel.

:thankyou2:

yay chaz! i remember you saying, "oh, it's not that big of a deal. sex isn't important."

now you're humping like rabbits. atta boy!

Last Wednesday my Dad took me to an indoor range and I put about 50 rounds through his 9mm. So, now I've shot a gun.

:thumbsup:

Cassie and I left about 10:30am on Monday morning and made it to Boise about 7:30pm. Didn't have any issues with the car so far. I actually got 43.3mpg on the first tank of gas, I was surprised especially since we went through quite a few passes.

kick ass! also, i'm bummed i didn't see this thread until today. i'm in for your roadtrippin' reads now though. :D

Just checking in. Nothing too exciting, her Grandma is having Cassie's older cousin roof the house. She's paying me to pick up the old shingles off the ground. I'm going to get paid like $25 an hour or something. Should end up being hopefully $200. That'll be nice for the little bit of work it is.

Applying at a few different places, I'm not sure where exactly I want to work at yet. I don't really have much in the way of "professional experience" so I guess I'll see if that hinders my job getting abilities.

The roads around here suck compared to Washington roads but ah well. I've been mainly driving Cassie's grandma's van anyways. Saves me money on gas.

I'll have you all know I'm a boxer convert. Got three nice pair from Kohls. They're very comfy. Much more attractive looking as well.

Oh and got some family stuff going on back home, but that shits been going on for awhile now so idk what to do or think about it... but whatever. Life goes on I suppose.

Maybe, there's a Checker's nearby. They ask about your driving record though...

Cassie, Stephanie, and I went to Water World in Denver, Co today. It was a lot of fun, it's like one of the top 5 largest water parks in the country. We ended up leaving fairly early though because of a severe thunderstorm that was just rolling in.

Back