s10???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

When my exhaust rusted over the axle on the Camaro I temporarily put a Thrush glass pack just after the cat. It actually didn't sound bad. Not like typically loud poppy GPs, Oddly enough it sounded smooth with a slight whine, almost like a turbo STI.

Thee most haggard exhaust Ive ever seen, but function>form. :d

yeah it is... lol but it works... it'll prolly get the shit beat outta it on these roads but whatever i just had it laying around. i woulda mounted it higher but the crossmember is in the way

I'd have to change the company sign, and I'd put old skool wheels with baby moons on it, but yeah, that's about it.

Nomads are old school! And that company logo is bitchin! But yea, id prevent more rust while keeping what patina is present intact.

I meant on the O.P.'s frame. look at it in the picture of the cherry bomb.

I'm more for the stenciled no picture company names. There was a C10 about a half an hour away that said Yellow Stone National Park Service Department on the door, and it wasn't a rat rod, I think it was a legit Yellow Stone truck. I wanted it so bad. here are a couple of my fave c10's though:

This with bondo and scuffs on it <3 and babymoons

chevy_C10_cheyenne_1969.jpg

:eek: Heres a clean one I actually like:
chevy_C10_cheyenne_1970.jpg

I really couldn't see myself doing a rat out of these, I'd rather do it with a newer s10, though I really think it'd be cool to either find a V6 with the linkage still on the tree, or if I can't do a swap out of a new hybrid Tahoe in it. I'd probably do it like the second one. Or maybe like I said for the first one. Rat has to be a fleet side, show has to be a step side though for this model. I wouldn't mind a rat on the previous model (pre 67) though. I do like the 50's models and I love a good rat rod, no matter what. I really like them to be ugly as hell, and look like they didn't try to make it that way.

Something like this:
2590164925_9750a4edac.jpg

Or even a car:
Typical_Rat_Rod.jpg

And I'll have the bike to match:
y814sporty.jpg

Holy massive pic!!! sorry.

The 67-72 short bed c10s have to be the best looking truck ever.

i think just about anybody thats into trucks at all could agree with that... i would LOVE to have one

A guy i work with dd's a 70' c10. It's never been restored and has an i6 under the hood. I agree it's one of the best looking trucks ever.

here's what i did so i could mount it the way i wanted to... now im just waiting on my cd player to come in

1019091755.jpg

1019091817.jpg

what do you think?

Back