s10???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

yeah, probably, and taco i listen to rap mostly i forgot to say that earlier

Here's an idea. Ever thought bout a RB26DETT, or a 2JZGTE?

yeah, probably, and taco i listen to rap mostly i forgot to say that earlier

your going to need a downfiring wall to make those 15's pound like they should:D

if you get them in there they should get realllly low. ;)

I've already ripped my rear view mirror off. It took a small chunk of glass with it. :(

bass son!!!!

well, if this box for 15's wont sound right ill just put 2-12's :)

and i got it runnin and runs great, i love it...

awesome man. I'm seriously considering starting either creating the door pods or repainting the white on my truck.

I'll start another thread and hopefully you can use some of my trial and errors on your truck when it comes to interoir designs

sounds good, i have those seats i wanna put into it but i gotta get the time to weld up brackets for them then i would like to make the whole interior black

me too. I'm starting with the door panels. then the headliner with black suade. prolly the carpet next since its gonna be the most expensive.

then the removal and painting of the dash.

good luck!

You guys are doing it all wrong. Flat black (or your choice of olive green, or rattle can white, or combo) ratty as hell, aluminum dash, speedo, gas gauge, ratty old seats, chrome shiney shiney wheels and a body drop, and you got yourself a truck.

Minus the chrome rims. Throw some black Cragars on there instead. But the flat black or OD green we have an agreement on. But not with tacos truck. The two tone looks awesome.

nah, i want this to be clean, i found an engine for it for $850, details later

Before I got the Si I almost bought an S10 that looked like this...
26750100002_large.jpg

Except the bumper was also black, It was lowered, and had these...
260342.jpg

But if I ever get one I want these on it. Or my C5 Vette "D Windows"
260-365Series.jpg

my brother had the second set of wheels. well only 3 of them which is how he got them for free. I thought about buying them but didnt think they would look to good with such a light colored truck like mine.

I like the second set the best.

I've never like the flat black on S-10's :lol: they look god aweful and low class.

Mine at least shows how clean and well taken care of it is. If its going to be a solid color paint it satin silver like the 01 honda civic

Last edited:
Low class is my kinda class sometimes. To me it represents something else. Kind of like old school hot rod (in the original sense) style minus the old school. I'd flat black anything. I'm talkin "pay Chevy extra for a new ZR1 in flat black if I had to" kind of anything. As I said before, I like your truck, it is indeed clean. And if I bought one that clean I'd be more inclined to keep it that way. But If I bought one a little rough around the edges I'd straighten it out and give it a nice rattle can flat black, or OD green and flat black accent treatment.

only way i would keep it looking hot roddish would be if i put a 454,396 or a freaking LS1 in there. Screw how it looks like, lets race. :lol:

i see where you coming from though. Here in tally there are 2 of those trucks. flat black and red with white pin stripes. It even has side pipes :lol: i think it was a GMC

If your talking about 50s lake pipes I think those are gay unless its all done up with pinstripes and white-walls on dog dish capped steelies. Then at least theres a theme. But I kinda wanted some side-exits like these on the Camaro. But I'd rather go with rear center exit tips through a true diffuser. I want an LSX swapped... well, anything. I guess an S10 fits in that category.

Attachments

• c-mojave-side-exit-big.jpg
    c-mojave-side-exit-big.jpg
    37.5 KB · Views: 25,247
Last edited:
i dont know if they were functional but it started from the back front fender to the back of front of the rear wheel. It was white or red and had the cut out like an exhaust. I thought it looked gay but it was the older hot rod look.

I like the molding shaved, the doors shaved, maybe mirrors if its done right, rattle can flat black, maybe a duck bill, little bondo here and there, couple little surface scufs, red steelies, clean ass baby moons and big white walls. Of course laying frame.

Back