s10???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

holy balls i love the first one lol...

and the second one if you look close the door isnt in a straight line lol

and i think the second to last would be a bitch to drive cuz its so long lol

Last edited:
I like the stretched one and the one that they did the shitty job on the doors. Hate the red one. Smoothies are the shittiest immitation of baby moons I've ever seen.

Byron: I hope to catch you there as well.

yeah, i like the stretched one too i just think it may be hard to drive since its a mini limo lol

If you don't care 'bout gas prices do the 350,your s10s 5-speed will bolt to it.The 4.3 is basicly a 350 with 2 cylinders chopped off,just get the motor mount swap kit.And while the beds off it's time for a HUGE C-NOTCH dump that thing,just my .02 cents........btw the '94 s10s have a cooler gauge cluster.

I really don't like the cameo. I was thinking about doing mine all black and clean as hell, but I really like the rat look better.

well i am worried about gas prices is the only thing lol im a high school student and already have one gas hog truck so i think ill just keep the 4.3 in it... and i think ill just use the belltech lowering kit so i dont have to worry about chopping the frame up

Do as you will. Big motored mini-trucks were never my thing. I'd take my 2.8 over any other engine in that truck. carbureted of course, but 2.8 ftw.

well bags would be nice but i dont want to run all the switches and stuff for it cuz i wont be hittin them anyway it would just probably stay at the same height until parked then i would lower it more then lift it up to a certain driving height and that would be it

That's all I did. Some days I'd sag the ass down or ride real low in town. Mine was a piece of shit and I miss it like hell.

Last edited:
did you just have switches to lower it up and down or somethin or what?

My friend had a bagged F150 and it two switches and two gauges. One switch for front up/down and a gauge for the pressure in the front bags and a swith for ear up/down and pressure for them. I think BDN has a pic of it IIRC.

:EDIT: Pic courtesy of BDN from last years show.
droptout2008287.jpg

Last edited:
I had 10 switches. One for each wheel, one for each side (l,r,f,b) and two for pancake. don't ask me why there were two, I didn't wire it, and if I did I would have put 4 switches in it. One for each wheel. I might even get fancy and do the pressure stuff Byron is talking about, but my setup was so stupid simple. I loved it.

I dont like fords but that F150 is hot.

I loved that truck, I got to drive it once :D drug it though the whole intersection in front of our apartment and that was the last time I drove it, he traded it for a pink SR20 swapped 240.
l_e0e88ed0af4be26c883a9bad81cff9e9.jpg

Last edited:
Back