should i get this!?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Never can have too many pink dildos, no one said anything about giant though, haha. Maybe purple.

Never can have too many pink dildos, no one said anything about giant though, haha. Maybe purple.
you should buy the one that has the real squirting action. how fucking creapy is that? saw it at a store once. wow...just wow...

you should buy the one that has the real squirting action. how fucking creapy is that? saw it at a store once. wow...just wow...

Yea I saw something like that at the store also, weird as hell.

I asked this girl if she really feels it "squirt" and she said no.I know I wouldn't want anything that squirts, ha ha. But I asked the cashier and he said some people use it for imitation facials.

Yea I saw something like that at the store also, weird as hell.

I asked this girl if she really feels it "squirt" and she said no.I know I wouldn't want anything that squirts, ha ha. But I asked the cashier and he said some people use it for imitation facials.
i'm sure they do. thats why it's edible. freaks. i actually had a gf who was a virgin at first, told me to "pull out and shoot on my face". haha, whatever y0

the a2m kinda grosses me out, I'll watch it, but in person it freaked me out.

This thread is fuckin' awesome! Only on HondaSwap would a discussion that started with questioning whether or not to buy a particular car would end with a debate on the merits of a2m... :lmao:

I heard a2m and stopped drooling and smashing my face against the screen.

a2m is.. used when you wanna poop in a bitchs mouth but you haven't ate all week?

a2m is.. used when you wanna poop in a bitchs mouth but you haven't ate all week?

Hmm, you were drooling over me getting a pink or purple dildo. That kinda freaks me out too.

a2m is getting head after boning her in the back door.

Seriously though, I do have a pink dildo and my ex girlfriend used to get jealous over it and I don't know why. I could understand other emotions, like embarrassed cause it's not normal that I own a dildo, disgusted cause I do dirty things with it, mad cause I used to use it to piss her off, but jealous, I just never understood it?

On more recent news, that chick I was talking too not too long ago, the really annoying one, she came over today and asked me if I wanted to hook up with her. She's not pretty, actually kinda ugly, but I told her "maybe", ha ha.

I told her that I "might" have sex with her but that's all it would be, just sex and there's no chance of it going further. Her face dropped a little but she seems like one of those desperate ones, I'd just be there to help.

Even if she's ugly, as long as she don't stink, I wouldn't mind having another fuck buddy.

What do ya'll think, should I hit it or not worth the drama?

Back