sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

This car is going to be sooooo bad ass. Once its done, how bout I just hop on one of my companys jets down to SFO and take it for a spin?

JRSC B series CRX... thats just rediculous. In a good way.

haha come on out man. hopefully by the end of next year, i will have a supercharged b series crx and a turbo kseries fit. ill give you a ride in both of them on the twisty ass roads i live on.

anyone have a manual steering rack bracket they want to sell to me?

: nevermind. i went to the junkyard this morning, got a passenger door and the bracket i needed for the steering rack. waiting on the tie rods for the rack then i can put the car down on the ground and get the engine in!

Nice!!!

when/if you wreck it can you send it here so i can swap everything into my hatch? :D

i officially give up on the red wrinkle. shit sucks to use on a large surface area. about to sand it all down and just do the cage a gloss red. god, so much bullshit!

gloss red FTW..any updates?

yea spoon blue wouldnt look very good on the car. maybe if i was painting it spa yellow or phoenix yellow but the car is going to be white, and something about red, white and black that i just love when put together. im still taking down the paint on the cage. i must have put on 8 THICK coats of the vht because sanding wont take it down. ive started to use paint stripper on it and that is a messy job. such bullshit. i should have been done with the interior by now. :(

aircraft stripper..its in a spray can..spray it on and either wipe it off or hose it off..

Back