sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

wait what motor is the jrsc for?
my friend has twm itb's its a complete kit

i think it will fit any b series except the gsr. i know that the b16a, b16b and the type r b18 it will fit. let me know!

he has the entire itb setup for a b16/type-r wont fit gsr and im unsure of the LS...ill text him and let u know..i think he wanted like 1k for the kit but im not sure..

shit is looking great! when do we get new pics?

i am taking out the rear suspension as we speak (tea break on the computer). i have to get the upper strut renforcements welded in, the rest of the cage masked off, new bushings in all of the rear suspension, then i am going to primer the inside and i will take pics after that. :D

anyone know if i can just use a DA hub for the rear to convert the rear to disc brakes? or do i need the whole trailing arm and everything off a DA?

need the whole setup from the DA..including ebrake cable(if you want that)

okay next question, is the lower control arm, lower strut perch and trailing arm bushing the same size as the rex? i have all this stuff from energy and it would be a shame if i couldnt use it.

yep.im pretty sure its the same part number..just cross referance the numbers from ES

having owned a jackson supercharged b16 and a 14:1 gsr with itbs i would keep the supercharger any day

see but my whole reasoning behind not doing the supercharger is because i relate to high revving engines alot better on the track than a low revving engine. i used to road race motorcycles and i love revving to the moon!! maybe ill buy another shell and a b18c and put the supercharger on that. i dunnoooo.

see but my whole reasoning behind not doing the supercharger is because i relate to high revving engines alot better on the track than a low revving engine..
High end horsepower wins bragging rights, torque wins races. The JRSC will do both. :p

hahaha you guys are evil. maybe i will fit it up to the engine to see how it looks. if i stick with the supercharger, its going to delay my build because i dont have enough money for sophisticated engine management, injectors, new pulley belt, etc.

Back