sigh... another build thread. but this one will also end without epicness

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

more like cant wait to hear it running.... gonna be a loud bitch

hell yea its going to be! my exhaust setup will be sweet. once its all ready, i am going to have a local guy make me a mandrel bent b pipe and i am going to use my j's racing titanium muffler from my fit which is chambered, but still a straight shot.
DSCN1110.jpg

Are you going to make some sort of airbox to isolate it from the rest of the compartment? They're pretty easy to make with sheet aluminum and some foam blocks. You can pull cold air from the back of the hood too. (cowl induction)

They look nice.. Still can't believe you traded a JRSC for them..

i didnt. i sold the sc for 1000 and bought the itb's for 650. that extra 350 helped alot with stupid little random shit i needed for the rear suspension.

Are you going to make some sort of airbox to isolate it from the rest of the compartment? They're pretty easy to make with sheet aluminum and some foam blocks. You can pull cold air from the back of the hood too. (cowl induction)

i was thinking about trying to make out of carbon fiber but my skills with the resin arent that great. ill probably end up doing something but not until later. for now im just going to run mesh caps over the airhorns like this
velocity-stack-filter-002.jpg

yea, most likely champ white. im kind of torn tho. my buddy just got a bunch of new chips from ppg and i really want to do a solid medium blue but the engine bay is already white and i hate mismatched engine bays.

i really want to do a blue like this
slidesquad.jpg

Last edited:
Yea, I hate the mismatch unless its a blacked out bay. That blue would be cool but I WANTS that EF hatch!

sort of like that, but its a bit lighter. sort of like the audi S4 color or the bmw M3 Laguna seca blue.

in other news, i got the rear hubs on the car and i put the wheels on, its going to need some serious alignment. the passenger side rear has some gnarly toe and both sides are going to need camber because right now, the wheels are "hella flush" hahaha.

Hella....

And I dont mind the two tone with the engine bay painted different....but white is always nice.

Back