so i woke up the morning with a hacking cough

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

posol

RETIRED
like out of no where, i'm sick as hell... coughing my ass off like i have pnemonia or something. of course i have a weeks worth of work to do today, so i can't call out.

but i haven't had a cigarette yet..... and thats the point of this thread. i think i smoked too much over the weekend and monday... and now i'm paying for it.... and the more motivation i have to quit again.

last cig: monday 9-12-05, 11:35pm

let's see how long it lasts....

smokings bad mmmmmmmkkkk

b3_1_b.JPG

B...i was a new port smoker since the tender age of 15....i also smoke pot....any way..about 5 weeks ago i decided i ws not giving in to the sweet nicotine anymore...
i would suggest that you atleast try and slow down...maybe a pack a week....soon enough youll forget about it.....atleast i hope so..smoking is bad...and now you say"oh ill die anyway"......well cancer is a painful death and your whole family will suffer.....

buy the gum!!! its nasty but so are your dirty lungs.....

don't need gum or any of that BS. it's all in your head. you just need the courage and desire to follow it.

I give it 8 days, 14 hours, 33 minutes and 7 seconds.

1130... i'm fiending pretty good right now.... all uncomfortable, can't concentrate..... still coughing my ass off and blowing my nose :(

brian do you smoke because you like round objects in your mouth????? if so then you have a bigger problem

11:42

fuck, its only been 12 minuets?

lunch is on its way... so i'll have food soon and that will put me to rest a little bit.

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 13 2005, 10:13 AM
don't need gum or any of that BS. it's all in your head. you just need the courage and desire to follow it.
[post=553639]Quoted post[/post]​

that's how my dad did it...he just all of a sudden quit and has never smoked since.

Back