so, its jan 30th

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

How about NO... :) If discover card doesn't get it... Either my mom will get some money to pay her back, or Homo Depot is gonna get the money so i can do my new sink, countertop, & pantry...

I paid out $7400 to fed and $3200 to state. since I claimed ZERO I was able to get back $1800 between the two. If I claimed 1 or 2 my guess is I would have broke even.

i love uncle sam. when i can make him work for me.
I'm glad you're happy too bad you just gave the gov a free loan, at the end of the year he gave you back some since you over paid. zero interest might I add.

I'm getting 1000 back total between fed & state. I obviously moved into a new tax bracket with my bonus' and stipends from last year. I ended up paying out over 12k to Sam :cry:

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
I sent mine in the mail like 3 weeks ago. I havn't sent in my state yet though since its only a little over $100.

Thats what you get for sending it thru the mail and Im guessing not using direct deposit =)

hmmm, i don't remember if I choose direct deposit or check. I think I did choose direct deposit though. I guess i'll watch my account AND the mailbox.

i chose direct deposit and sent it like 2 weeks ago hopefully next week

oya btw imine was 7,387 that i am getting back
i payed in 8686 with 2 kids +wife (ok that makes 3 kids) lol

I'm getting 616.00 back...According to my W-2's, I made like 17k (lmao)...

Muahahha, Havok : 1 US Gov't : 0

It's only illegal if you get caught!

1700 + 288 state in my account as of last week. w00t w00t!

Too bad I already gave my dad a check for $1500 and paid $300 toward one of my CC's. :'(

i should probably do mine this weekend. i finally got all my forms in

$783! Yay. Now I won't go into too much more debt!

I did mine today... :)

$5200 coming back from the feds...
$256 coming back from the state...

but since I needed the money...I did the instant option at H&R Block, they took their $133 fee, and a $95 fee for the instant loan...so I walked out with a check for $1116 which will be cashed tommorrow, and the rest deposited into the bank monday or tuesday...

Plus they gave me $20 off coupons to give out...I asked how many I can use...he said 5, they gave me two, so I asked for more..and he printed me up 6....so if your planning on H&R Block..I got some $20 off coupons for their fee's...if you use it...I get $10 back.... :laugh: :wink:

Me: 665 Fed State: 335 = $1000
Wife: 3319 Fed 230 State = Much more than me. However its all going into the wedding fund. Trying to save 20k in less than a year can become a hassle, thank god for refunds and bonus' at work. Hoping for another large chunk 0 change bonus next week :)

Back