So long Mr. Rex, EK here we go

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

very cool Formby

DSCF0570.jpg

I spy a new oil pan there... surely a new gasket, too..
Have you diagnosed whats up with the pan leaking??

Last edited:
yes

i should have used sand paper or a brush wheel to scuff up the flange on the oil pan so the oil wont seep through...

when i get the new vband clamp kit installed ill remove the header and fix it.

i went to a b series calculator online and i got a CR of 9.8:1; but i wonder how much it increased when the head was milled .005" and the block decked .005".

went to the races last night.
stayed out till 4am.

lots of good races

on the way home my stabilizer bar on the linkage fell off. i had to go to walmart buy a tow rope, got to my house pick up montero, then i towed it home. i went to bed at 7am.

today i installed the N2O like in civicious thread
https://hondaswap.com/ecus-electronic...29/#post859565

and i fixed the linkage.

ive gone to the online CR calculators and i get a CR of 9.8:1. but i milled/decked the engine .010"; so i dont know what its at now.

how much juice?
that's my dilemma now

well

the nitrous shot i have on for now is a 40hp shot= 37.6whp

i kept the stock heat range on the plugs and kept the timing oem....

pulls good...

tomorrow to the muffler shop to install the V band flange kit i bought. if it works good i'm buying another one to put after the 1st bend.

went to the muffler shop this morning. 30 bucks and an hr later i had the vband installed, gave the guy 10 bucks on the side

the guy that owns the shop was working on his turbo charged viper. 8.5 liter v10 with a 122mm precision turbo on it...14psi= 1k whp 9:1 CR...

the vband doesnt leak and i'm ready to change the oil pan gasket.

ill take pics of all the stuff i did later

i just finished ordering a phereable custom chip.
30 bucks

leats see if this one works better than the xenocron ones...

nope. i want a street tune but i cant find anyone.

but i have heard good things about these maps

Well yeah man try it out. If it works good, bring it up here to tally and my buddy Max can street tune it for ya.

Back