STOP THE ILLEGAL ALIENS/CRIMINALS

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
You seem to have a brain in your head so let me ask you....

Why are the governement and politicians screaming "national security" at the top of their lungs, while at the same time a 98 year old lady from Pasadena has to take off her shoes at the airport
just in case she might be a "terrorist"

Yet the fucking dumbshits in washington cannot close the fucking southern border?

I dont fucking understand it.

Are they pandering to the mexican community (whose great intelligence can be seen by the hundreds of thousands who march in the streets, ditch class, close down major freeways, to protest OUR fucking laws)
for the votes?

These people have got to be some of the dumbest pieces of shit out there.....

Washington is convinced that without illegals here, the economy will suffer.

Can I get some fries with that fallacy?

Anyways, I live in Los Angeles, and this entire city is so fucked up, it is unbelievable. This is why I'm so against these criminal coming in any more....but to be quite honest with you, there is nothing we can say or do to get rid of the ones we already have.

Los Angeles is a fucking shithole, as are it's surrounding suburbs. DO NOT move here, the quality of life out here amounts to shit.....as do the people.

I'm over it.

As for the rest of the country, save yourselves before your beloved city winds up a piece of shit like LA has become.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
You seem to have a brain in your head so let me ask you....

Why are the governement and politicians screaming "national security" at the top of their lungs, while at the same time a 98 year old lady from Pasadena has to take off her shoes at the airport
just in case she might be a "terrorist"

Yet the fucking dumbshits in washington cannot close the fucking southern border?

I dont fucking understand it.

Are they pandering to the mexican community (whose great intelligence can be seen by the hundreds of thousands who march in the streets, ditch class, close down major freeways, to protest OUR fucking laws)
for the votes?

These people have got to be some of the dumbest pieces of shit out there.....

Washington is convinced that without illegals here, the economy will suffer.

Can I get some fries with that fallacy?

Anyways, I live in Los Angeles, and this entire city is so fucked up, it is unbelievable. This is why I'm so against these criminal coming in any more....but to be quite honest with you, there is nothing we can say or do to get rid of the ones we already have.

Los Angeles is a fucking shithole, as are it's surrounding suburbs. DO NOT move here, the quality of life out here amounts to shit.....as do the people.

I'm over it.

As for the rest of the country, save yourselves before your beloved city winds up a piece of shit like LA has become.

I agree with you my friend. Its become quite the messed up situation.

i know some good mexicans and some bad.
you can't judge a whole ethnic group of people based on criminals in LA.
these people come to this country for opertunity, just like our ancestors did.
and as for having the homeless do the jobs the mexicans are doing.......they won't.
thats why they are homeless, because they refuse to work.
like it or not these people keep the price of your produce down, they clean the shit
you don't and won't, ect, ect, ect............
:bash:

If they want to come here for opportunity and crap, they should do it the legal way.

Quoted post[/post]]
i know some good mexicans and some bad.
and as for having the homeless do the jobs the mexicans are doing.......they won't.
like it or not these people keep the price of your produce down, they clean the shit
:bash:
my ancestors came through ellis island, legally. dont for one second compare an alien to them. i will however compare a few mexicans i have worked with to them. they came here legally and when i left that restuarant they were making about 15 bucks an hour because they took the effort to do it right and recieved the rights and pay of an american citizen.

however i will agree with you about the homeless. the majority of homeless are that way because they are mentally disturbed. i dont want them making my food and such. except you forgot to mention the youth looking to get into the work force. my little brother is turning 16 in june and cant find a place that will hire him. when i was 16 i was a bus boy at a restuarant that both my sisters still work at. he cant be a bus boy there now because that job was taken by an illegal. why hire a kid that you have to pay minimum wage and cant work for more than 5 hours without a break when you can pay an illegal less to work longer?

True, there might be some rattlesnakes that wont bite me, but I sure as fuck dont want to handle hundreds of them to find out which ones are good and which ones are bad. They all look, act and dress the same.

my parents are immigrants too. what seperates them from your border buddies is the fact that
THEY CAME TO AMERICA LEGALLY. Not only that, but they learned to ASSIMILATE into society NOT press their traditional values onto America so that it would look, sound, smell and act like Italy Jr. Funny, but every paco and juan they interview on t.v. uses the word: "XENNOPHOBIA".

I find this exciting !!! I tune in every night to see what other new buzzwords they are learning from their liberal professors at the local community college or ESL classes. A illegal immigrant using the word "xenophobia" is kind of like a down syndrome child reciting Albert Einsteins theory of relativity.

I got my fingers crossed for the buzzword of this week to be: Troglodyte.

The problem is you lazy fucking college grads want companies to give you a seat on the director's board right when you get out. Whatever happened to working your way up the ladder? You have this misguided notion that a college degree is your golden pass to the executive washroom. I dont care what you majored in college, you still need to pay your dues. The majority of you are lazy as fuck and have this "what's in it for me" attitude. No fault of your own, society is to blame......(not really, but since most people dont like taking responsibility for your own actions, there's your scapegoat)

Not only that, not EVERYONE with a college degree has aspirations to be the next Bill Gates. I could plausibly see these people doing the so called "shit jobs" if the employers would ante up the pay a bit. When it is all said and done, I predict things in life wont cost but a dollar or so more now that these criminals aren't taking all the jobs and sending the money back to "Meh-hico"

There are plenty of uneducated LEGAL CITIZENS who are willing to do the same. Unfortunately, they really dont fit in with a group of co-workers that dont speak a lick of fucking english.

<<edit>>

and i suck at html. but, at least i gave it my best shot. damn tags.

There are plenty of uneducated LEGAL CITIZENS who are willing to do the same. Unfortunately, they really dont fit in with a group of co-workers that dont speak a lick of fucking english.

that goes into the category of nit picking and complex...who cares what language other people are talking...people go to work to get paid...and if you dont like people talking another language in america....go fuck yourself, caveman...... you wont be able to stop it...

i'm not mexican or an alien...but i speak another language...and if i went to get a job..i would get it over any gringo with the same education as me...just because companies like people with communication skills ...and i love talking spanish in front of people that dont understand me....it makes their complex comeout... and its something that they cant do....ohh and its fun to make people mad about something they cant stop..... :cool: :cool: :cool:

lol m2c

Quoted post[/post]]

True, there might be some rattlesnakes that wont bite me, but I sure as fuck dont want to handle hundreds of them to find out which ones are good and which ones are bad. They all look, act and dress the same.

my parents are immigrants too. what seperates them from your border buddies is the fact that
THEY CAME TO AMERICA LEGALLY. Not only that, but they learned to ASSIMILATE into society NOT hold onto their traditional values to make America look, sound, smell and act like Italy Jr. Funny, but every paco and juan they interview on t.v. uses the word: "XENNOPHOBIA".

I find this exciting !!! I tune in every night to see what other new buzzwords they are learning from their liberal professors at the local community college or ESL classes. A illegal immigrant using the word "xenophobia" is kind of like a down syndrome child reciting Albert Einsteins theory of relativity.

I got my fingers crossed for the buzzword of this week to be: Troglodyte.

The problem is you lazy fucking college grads want companies to give you a seat on the director's board right when you get out. Whatever happened to working your way up the ladder? You have this misguided notion that a college degree is your golden pass to the executive washroom. I dont care what you majored in college, you still need to pay your dues. The majority of you are lazy as fuck and have this "what's in it for me" attitude. No fault of your own, society is to blame......(not really, but since most people dont like taking responsibility for your own actions, there's your scapegoat)

Not only that, not EVERYONE with a college degree has aspirations to be the next Bill Gates. I could plausibly see these people doing the so called "shit jobs" if the employers would ante up the pay a bit. When it is all said and done, I predict things in life wont cost but a dollar or so more now that these criminals aren't taking all the jobs and sending the money back to "Meh-hico"

i agree with everything, however i am one college kid that busts his ass doing shit work every summer along with others i know. not saying a lot arent lazy, but please dont generalize all of us.

<<edit>>

and i suck at html. but, at least i gave it my best shot. damn tags.
i agree with the language part too. i took spanish up to level 3, however learned more in 1 year at a restuarant.

p.s.-i suck at multi-quoting too.

sorry to slushyboy or whatever his name is.....wasnt my intention to generalize college students.

:)

Quoted post[/post]]

that goes into the category of nit picking and complex...who cares what language other people are talking...people go to work to get paid...and if you dont like people talking another language in america....go fuck yourself, caveman...... you wont be able to stop it...

i'm not mexican or an alien...but i speak another language...and if i went to get a job..i would get it over any gringo with the same education as me...just because companies like people with communication skills ...and i love talking spanish in front of people that dont understand me....it makes their complex comeout... and its something that they cant do....ohh and its fun to make people mad about something they cant stop..... :cool: :cool: :cool:

lol m2c
haha, yea i used to be pretty fluent myself from working in a kitchen for 2 years. we would always make fun of waiters in spanish when they were being nit picky about orders. and as much as i dislike it right now because im a little rusty, english is not the national language. there is nothing we can do about it. just brush up and learn your shit so when one of the assholes says something to you in spanish you'll know what he said and be able to respond to him in his native tongue. and by knowing both languages you are made for restuarant management. you can talk to your employees than relay the message to your boss.

Quoted post[/post]]
sorry to slushyboy or whatever his name is.....wasnt my intention to generalize college students.

:)
didnt offend me, it takes alot to do that. just clarifying

1. Try driving around as a Gringo in Mexico with no

liability insurance, and have an accident.

2. Enter MEXICO illegally - never mind immigration quotas,

visas, international law, or any of that nonsense.

3. Once there, demand that the local government provide

free medical care for you and your entire family.

4. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors.

5. Demand free bilingual local government forms,

bulletins, etc.

6. Speak only English at home and in public and insist

that your children do likewise.

7. Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican

school system.

8. Demand a local Mexican drivers license. This will

afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your

unauthorized, illegal, presence in Mexico.

9. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English

to all its officers.

i do believe in a person learning the culture and the language of ANY country they live in.... but i dont think the should be forced to talk that language all the time... i can talk what ever i want...when ever i want....that was my point...i agree with everything you state above swanny

Quoted post[/post]]
i do believe in a person learning the culture and the language of ANY country they live in.... but i dont think the should be forced to talk that language all the time... i can talk what ever i want...when ever i want....that was my point...i agree with everything you state above swanny
i think he's just trying to get across that they are here illegally and are actually demanding we do things to accomodate them. like an immigrant should be ABLE to speak the language so HE/SHE can talk to law enforcement. not the other way around.

No, but if you REFUSE to learn the native language, then use it against me, I'm not going to be happy.

It's like these beaners that hang out at walmart and look at me funny and laugh and carry on, knowing full well I have no idea what they're saying.

Sorry, I don't speak your jungle talk.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
...and i love talking spanish in front of people that dont understand me....

I hate you, and I hate people like you.

who says they are talking about you

do you have a complex?..and hate... dude its words that you dont understand. Who cares what some dumb ass person is saying? what do you care? is it that important to know everything? you dont even know me and you hate me because of that....man you have issues
its like me telling the chinese lady to stop talking to her cook in chinese or cantonese [spll] because she might be talking about me....give me a break

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
i think he's just trying to get across that they are here illegally and are actually demanding we do things to accomodate them. like an immigrant should be ABLE to speak the language so HE/SHE can talk to law enforcement. not the other way around.
i agree with that also

Quoted post[/post]]
why who says they are talking about you...its called a complex

Me. Because they make it so fucking obvious. I see it happen ALL THE TIME. Plus, I did take some spanish and have some spanish speaking friends, so it's not like I'm alien to the language. I know enough to get the basic gist of what's being said. I pay taxes so illegals like them can abuse the system, so don't run around making fun of me with your jungle talk.

well thats different...you know they are talking about you....so then it matters, i wouldnt like that. but i would let them know. and not everyone around you is like that....they are just hating, thats a cultureless thing... people hate

jungle talk...lol

btw..i was editing my last post while you were typing your response....

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
why who says they are talking about you...its called a complex

Me. Because they make it so fucking obvious. I see it happen ALL THE TIME. Plus, I did take some spanish and have some spanish speaking friends, so it's not like I'm alien to the language. I know enough to get the basic gist of what's being said. I pay taxes so illegals like them can abuse the system, so don't run around making fun of me with your jungle talk.
yea they kind of do. when i started that job i was talking about they didnt know i spoke some spanish. you should have seen the "shit their pants" look when i responded, in spanish, to one of their comments.

Back