Suggestions on new ride??

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I searched autotrader within a 300 mile radius for the S4, only one came up for 20k, I like them a lot, very nice very quick and easily upgradeable. They have a decent amount of room also.

So far I have this:

Choices:
S4 sedan/wagon
1.8T Quattro in sedan/wagon
WRX wagon

I thought about the legacy with the wrx motor but the hassle seemed too much of a pain for the wiring and swap,

EX of mine had the 2.8 Quattro, non-turbo AWD. I've driven just about everything, and that car really impressed me. She could round a corner in third gear at 1000 rpms, and get good pull accelerating. I know that's not great for the main bearings, but it had damn good low end torque. That was about a 1990. I'd love to drive a newer one with a turbo. Audi and Volvo come with black leather interior pretty often, and I love that.

infinit g35, 4-door awd...i just hope they come out with the awd coupe

JDMilan, I saw your car on the freeway today.

Volvo
V60 R
Turbo
AWD Wagon

Looked pretty nice, and had stock dual exhaust, a very slight stock wing over the back window. NICE!!!

hmm, going to go check out the volvo wagon you just mentioned, thanks for the input

actually the wagon is the v70r the sedan is the s60r which my previos post has a link to. if i had the money id have a black one sitting in the driveway right now.... happy shopping.
these vids might help
Teh volvos

the volvo on the link up top looks good, but way out of my price range, current bid was at 38 and change

I always did have expensive taste, and I'm more likely to spend your money fast than mine. :p

Originally posted by mikesphat@Jan 28 2004, 09:37 PM
actually the wagon is the v70r the sedan is the s60r which my previos post has a link to. if i had the money id have a black one sitting in the driveway right now.... happy shopping.
these vids might help
Teh volvos

Even your own website lists a picture of the wagon V60 R

Sorry bud, I wouldn't make this up. The only reason I knew which number the Volvo was, is because I saw one today and wrote it down.

My proof, from your link, under pictures.

Back