Team 1320's All Motor ITB K20/K24 Eg Project

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Great Parts, Clint if you are for real I will for sure be going to see this beast in action. Did anyone else see the bar or am I the only LUSH here....??

Haha. I saw the bar.

Anyway, its cool to see one an eg with this much power with a nice looking interior as well. I hate the drag cars that have interiors all ripped to shit and ugly looking.
Love the carpet. Keep the updates coming! Oh and you better change or info section thing.. still says k20/k24 eg.. shouldnt that be k26? :D

Great Parts, Clint if you are for real I will for sure be going to see this beast in action. Did anyone else see the bar or am I the only LUSH here....??

I'll continue updating the thread once its done so you know where i'll be running... be great if some of you came out to support a fellow racer!

and we can even have drinks after...
lol

Last edited:
Haha. I saw the bar.

Anyway, its cool to see one an eg with this much power with a nice looking interior as well. I hate the drag cars that have interiors all ripped to shit and ugly looking.
Love the carpet. Keep the updates coming! Oh and you better change or info section thing.. still says k20/k24 eg.. shouldnt that be k26? :D

thanks dude... i'll keep you guys updated... more more to come... stay tuned...
i dunno know how to change the section name? it should be Team 1320's All Motor ITB K20/K24/K26 Eg Project

since thas the order it went down lol

here are some updated pics i snapped yesterday at the paint shop... so far looks like tovi's auto body is doing great mad lubb to Jose (owner) for taking care of a brotha... they started spraying the inside after i left... i'll have more up dates on the motor real soon....

100_1166.jpg

100_1167.jpg

100_1168.jpg

100_1170.jpg

100_1171.jpg

100_1172.jpg

100_1173.jpg

100_1174.jpg

Last edited:
well i finally got the car back from paint and took it up to Jeff of Go Power Motorsports for the new roll cage... i think it will be done friday.... paint looks good i should get it back from Jeff hopefully this week and send it back to paint the roll cage, i had a bolt in 4 point roll bar before but i know i was gonna get grief about it when in tech, so i figured do it now and get that out the way... motor will be done in hopefully two weeks. stay tuned...
i like to thank every one again that has been involved or helped on this build up:

Tony- of Skunk2 and the rest of the Skunk crew
Loi/The Tea-father- of Sport Car Motion
Jose- of Tovi's Autobody
Tom- of Port Flow Design
Tom- of Camp 1320
Mike- of Laskey Racing
Jeff- of Go Power Motorsports
Scott/Rusty Shackleferd- of Compression Kings
Brian- of Brian Crower Inc
John- of EDT Racing
Richard- of Speed Shop on line
Ebay- of ebay (lol)

and to some team 1320 members helping out
-Steve/Scubster
-Gabriel/team1320_typeReg
and my self lol...

cant wait for the end result....

wow look at that paint, thats probably one of the nicest looking jobs i've seen in a while. hell, my buddy's new protege doesn't even look that nice, and its straight factory lol

car looks awesome. .. i'm officially jealous because my paint will never look that good.. :thumbsup:

:toot:

Paint looks great man, I wonder how much $$$ you'd have into this thing were it not for sponsors.

sponsors are great and a big factor in the build but this project is sending me to the poor house... beer helps the pain stop... lol... fun project though:alcoholic:

Back