The Black 89

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Do you trade these cars around because its what your budget allows?

Do you have an achievable "dream car?" How come you don't save up and get something nice?

You've been here for a few years now and I've yet to see you get something actually nice.

Just curious. If you would have saved some money you could have bought a nice step up of a car by now.

I also think the vette wheels are awesome , but im not talking about the wheels period im putting gunmetal slicers on it, im just talking about how I want the car to set

Well what are you waiting for? Bust out the hack saw and cut a few coils off of your springs!

Do you trade these cars around because its what your budget allows?

Do you have an achievable "dream car?" How come you don't save up and get something nice?

You've been here for a few years now and I've yet to see you get something actually nice.

Just curious. If you would have saved some money you could have bought a nice step up of a car by now.

I just have a thing for old shitboxes I believe, I like having things that are paid for, and expanding my mechanic knowledge base

Well what are you waiting for? Bust out the hack saw and cut a few coils off of your springs!

im not cutting my springs, im picking up a set of used moog springs and konis from my buddy this next friday, also putting the gunmetal slicers on same day, ive got to use a small ass tire though ( all ive got to go on the slicers till the next paycheck or 2 ) 205/55/16's

I get that but there's something to be said about having a car that isn't always needing work or breaking down. You could buy a much nicer car for DD for like $5k and keep your shitboxes for fucking around with. No reason you can't have your cake and eat it too ;)

Eh, taken back. Forget I said anything.

Mike is such a hard pill to swallow.

So? Don't you have any desire to not be a loser that has to pass off other peoples shitty cars as their own? Do you you not have any ambition in life?

So? Don't you have any desire to not be a loser that has to pass off other peoples shitty cars as their own? Do you you not have any ambition in life?

what.... of course ive got ambitions fucktard, and I never mis-claimed about owning a car that wasnt mine, ive owned 38 cars, I claimed shoob was my brother when he wasnt, 2 gtfo on with that shit this isnt the place, this is my 89 build thread not other misc bullshit

Shut the fuck up. In trying to encourage you. There is no reason you have to be a loser for the rest of your life. Being a loser is a choice.

Grow a sack already and get a real job buy a real car or at least get yourself a real girlfriend that isn't just a throw away. There's nothing wrong with taking yourself a little more seriously.

Shut the fuck up. In trying to encourage you. There is no reason you have to be a loser for the rest of your life. Being a loser is a choice.

Grow a sack already and get a real job buy a real car or at least get yourself a real girlfriend that isn't just a throw away. There's nothing wrong with taking yourself a little more seriously.

Ive got a full time job... I personally like my car, girlfriend isnt needed, could care less about settling down, and I take myself very seriously thank you

just let him do what he wants. hes an adult, he can do whatever.

put the slicers on today, tomorrow drop springs
942821_10152901772645076_996823233_n.jpg

another thing, the black v8 gen 3 and I raced last night, I waxed that ass, video coming later today

Back