The Boosted F-Series 1F-edUpFirstGen

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Can some one help me i want to post a new thread how do i do it im new on this???? Thanks greatly appreaciate it

Booo! no noobies in the ballin thread.

Not much of an update, been kinda busy. But i think im picking up my block tomorrow, so some work should be starting soon.

but for now, the next little project. Busting open the turbo..

l_d02da8c90f99431b8aa1d8faf0d11dd5.jpg

l_a82224d022c7485cb9ded295a712a62a.jpg

Because im going to powdercoat the housing haha. Then ill put it back together.

they are decently easy to find. not ever in great shape. but they are out there in needing help. Although i probably wont pick up a 79 this time, ill go a couple years older. its the same body style though.

Last edited:
When i opened my eagay turbo i stripped two of the hole out.....;.

well you guys need to realise this isnt a cheap ebay turbo. its a cxracing turbo just purchased from ebay, would be like purchasing a garette off of ebay. This is usa made, not cheap ass china shit!!

I didnt strip any bolts holes!

Well eli brought me my intake manifold and block today :)
Unfortunatley it was right when i was ready to go home haha. So i didnt touch it today. but tomorrow ill get it on the motor stand and start work!
and dont worry ill never use a FRAM filter!! :D

l_aa078b85ea134b16b80f5e7385583ac0.jpg

l_f96ec8ca42e5409ebb0c0c2d33c8e864.jpg

fram is like the worst filters ever lol.

Dodge will void your motor warranty if you use a fram filter haha.

New MUCH larger intercooler is on its way :)

Last edited:
Been working on the motor this morning. So far, 2 busted knuckles, 3 busted sockets, 1 busted ratched before i gave up and figured it was time to go look for the breaker bar. and one pissed off guy over here lol. Never had so many god damn problems with a motor, and i havnt even started on the pistons/rods yet!! Gahhh.
Pictures tonight when i get home.

i use k&n oil filters? 13$ auto zone

that would be my choice!! ran those on my streetbike. and ill probably run them on this too. ive been using subaru OEM filters on my subys. but i think next oil change ill switch to k&n on it as well.

Back