The car theif mecca

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

why dont you just take out the dummy mount from the engine bay and take one of the sparkplug wires out and take the computer out and get a alpa lock and a pager alarm like a viper or sumthing like that they wont be able to be ready for all of that and get another battery for the alarm and put it in the trunk and put a lock on the steerign wheel colum

WTH??

just like everyone else, you dont listen.. if they want it they'll take it.. ever heard of a trailer?

why dont you just take out the dummy mount from the engine bay and take one of the sparkplug wires out and take the computer out and get a alpa lock and a pager alarm like a viper or sumthing like that they wont be able to be ready for all of that and get another battery for the alarm and put it in the trunk and put a lock on the steerign wheel colum

Yeah, and then you'll have to spend half an hour in the morning preparing your car so that it can be driven...

If you dont want to run the risk of having your car stolen then you need to move somewhere that is miles and miles away from other people. Otherwise you are just taking that chance, there is no two ways about it.

I catch the odd person staring into my car, some have actually grabbed the door handle. I take some precautions whenever i leave my car. Doors are always locked, i don't keep anything valuable (minus $20 and some slips), especially in sight, my sub isn't in anymore. Alarm, though is kinda crappy, is turned on, and my last line of defense is my fuel cut-off switch compliments of the previous owner. Its hidden under the drivers side of the centre console, sometimes my friends play tricks on me and turn it off while I'm like running into the house for a sec. Spend 10 mins trying to figure out why it wont start.

These cars are the easiest to steal so least they cant drive it away. I havent heard of anyone using a trailer to steal cars around here, guess its just not common in our city, cops seem to be everywhere lately.

Last edited:
I bought a GPS chip that sticks to any component in ur car, for all my cars.
u can track it 24/7 via the internet so u know exactly where it is at all times.
its basically the same device used to put in animals, to track them down if they run away.
GPS Pet Tracking

How not to get your GSR/Civic stolen:

Take the motor out at night and put it in a safe. Bury the safe and cover the disturbed bury area with a rug.

Back