The dreaded red towel...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Wow... I dont know how u can get away with only one set of sheets... My crazy wife buys a new set every couple of month's. She has a full dresser full of them... I guess it makes it easier to not have to wait until the load is done to get new sheets on?

you must have a fancy ass walmart...
i was in walmart last night and the highest i could find was 350, and there were only like 3 choices...
assloads of 150-200-250, lol

bed in a bag FTW :)

not really... walmart is walmart y0

then again, you live in the woods. people around you are used to sleeping with wool blankets and eating hunter stew :D

not really... walmart is walmart y0
ok, let me ask you this...
does your walmart have whole isles dedicated to kosher foods?
kosher fruit snacks? kosher chips, etc etc etc
there are a bunch of summer camps around me for the orthodox jews from NYC i guess...
kingston doesn't have kosher isles, nor does middletown...
but monticello, oh its crazzzyyyy
everyone waits till saturday to go shopping to avoid the mad rush of orthodox non-drivers

nothing hotter than walmart lingerie
LMFAO...

goya beans are spanish right?
we've got like half of one isle with goya stuff
the douche section is ginormous though...
lots of douchebags in my area...

reckedracing said:
ok, let me ask you this...
does your walmart have whole isles dedicated to kosher foods?
kosher fruit snacks? kosher chips, etc etc etc
there are a bunch of summer camps around me for the orthodox jews from NYC i guess...
kingston doesn't have kosher isles, nor does middletown...
but monticello, oh its crazzzyyyy
everyone waits till saturday to go shopping to avoid the mad rush of orthodox non-drivers
HAHA, I've been to that Walmart at like 4 in the morning. A lot of those camps are for the orthodox but some are Boy Scout camps. That's why I was there. A few of us would sneak out everynight and cause mayhem on and off the camp.

BJ's had some 1k threadcount sheets for $89 the other day... I was tempted... But i'm gonna keep an eye out on overstock for a nice set of 1k Egyptians...

But first let me make a payment on the bedroom set. lol. I dont even feel like the damn thing is mine yet.

Damn I really need some 1k egyptians. I have like 500's and they're aight, but its an Ikea bed so that might be the problem and I really need a feather bed.

Wal-marts are fairly different from region to region.. Like the sporting goods section from Brownwood tx and Clovis nm, brownwood has all pan fish/bass stuff. Clovis had all fly fishing and trout stuff. Ours doesn't sell hard liquor (although they have been alowed to for like 3 years now) And our hunting section probably owns all. We get like 4 isles of camo/netting/bullets/ arows/guns/bows/calls/blah blah blah.. We even get a dvd rack in the hunting section full of hunting DVDs.

walmart sells liquor? wow. i've never seen beer, or even wine.
then again, ct has strict alcohol laws.

(no booze after 9pm, none at all on sunday/holidays, gas stations can't sell it... only real package stores (yes, package stores. not "beer stores")

Back