The Dumbest Post I've Ever Seen.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Yeah, it was a fag thing to say, but he can say it thanks to us. He CAN'T say it because of the brave man and woman that make up the Canadiam army.

Well, because they have that French blood running through them, they're predisposed to drop their slingshots and run at the first sign of trouble.

hey man, i dont mean anything bad by it, but when i watch tv and all i ever see is peopling shitting on Canada and poking fun, we sit here and take it and never say a word. We help you at war (most recent event not included) and you bomb our soldiers, we score you killer deals on Oil and Gas and not to mention the now dying softwood lumber industry which your tarrifs are killing. Im not on this website for any other reason but to learn more about what i can do with my car so when i see peopling making fun of Canada I kinda get pissy. This isnt my personal opinion but none of the other nations like you.......and Canada (your biggest ally and trade partner) is slipping away

WOOHOO, Im glad to see that us Canadians arent totally hated, you should check out Vancouver BC, its amazing here, mountains and ocean n shit, plus Mission Raceway is only 30 minutes away and its gotta be the fastest track in Canada, its right at sea level. Anyways, no hard feelings about the wisecracks.

Originally posted by Canadian_GSR@Jun 10 2003, 02:45 AM
I drive a 86 civic with AEM intake and DC exhaust, and I've beaten alot of cars going in reverse. When VTEC kicks in, its like bye bye.

Why does such a dork have to drive my car. :)

Also: Someone should tell him that an 86 Civic is lucky to have fuel injection let alone vtec. :p

BC is on the other side of the world for me dude... prob not happening.

MAYBE someday, on my way to Alaska

I lived in anchorage alaska for a little while, I went to school there for hockey. I couldn't stand the changes in daylight, it's fucking nuts and also the nasty cold temps........but during the summer I think AK is awesome.

Milan

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jun 11 2003, 01:39 PM
Canad owns you at hockey

Last time I checked, NEW JERSEY is the Stanley Cup Champions.

Where did you go to school, Milan, I lived In Anchorage for a while.

ya but look and world hockey where your play for the country your from not for the place that pays you the most money

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jun 11 2003, 01:52 PM
ya but look and world hockey where your play for the country your from not for the place that pays you the most money

s3ee77b4ad468c.jpg

:lol: SO funny! HAHAH! :lol But yeah, on another note, Kelowna is my favorite place to go to, we go there every year, and we used to go to whistler a lot also, its really fun all year round also. :thumbsup:

ok ..... i was sick of this scrolling 8 fucking pages to the right to read shit .... so i chopped off some of the !!!!!s
but unfortunatly nick had to post a huge ass pic so its still somewhat fucked up

Hey! I demand royalties for that photochop job, Afi!! :lol: Plus, the text in the pickbox was way off. THIS is how it should look:
babelfish.jpg

Back