the great hondaswap smoke out.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
y0 Tony, that Profile thingy (Va Fanculo Putana di Stronzo)... Not cool. but whatever. Most other peeps here prolly dont even know what it means.

Page 5 dawg!

Why not?, "fuck you in your ass shithead bitch" (or whatever it literally translates to) sounds as good as anything. :ph34r:

This is what a good healthy lung is supposed to look like
healthy_lung.gif

This is what a lung looks like after years of smoking, you tell me which one you want to sport.
bad_lung.gif

I thought a little bit of a traumatic picture might be able to disgust you just a tad bit and instill some fear into you and give you a bit more of an incentive to quit.

Originally posted by rudeludenotmeanthough@Sep 22 2003, 12:26 AM
y0 Tony, that Profile thingy (Va Fanculo Putana di Stronzo)... Not cool. but whatever. Most other peeps here prolly dont even know what it means.

Page 5 dawg!

Buttati in un mare pieno di merda come te.....

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Sep 22 2003, 05:10 AM
Why not?, "fuck you in your ass shithead bitch" (or whatever it literally translates to) sounds as good as anything. :ph34r:

i use it because whenever me and my chick get into a fight, i go off like Ricky Ricardo and she has no idea what im saying.

a good way to call your hard-headed girlfriend a "dirty fucking cunt" without her knowing it....

I smoked ciggy butts for like 3 or 4 yrs and i quit this past new years so its been like almost 9 solid months for me. I dont know why but new years eve i realized that i wanted to quit smoking this year so i said fuck it im gonna quit tommorow for new years. This has to be one of the best things I have probably ever done in my life i feel three times better about myself it really makes you feel good when its been a month or to to be able to think to yourself "im not a smoker anymore" but anyway stay strong B and your totally right its all mind over matter. You have to want to quit to actually be able to, I had 4 cigaretts left in a pack from new yrs eve when i quit and they would still be there had i not given them away like 3 months lata. Just got to be stronga than the ciggy butts! :p

73 hours now.... i think im past the worst part.

now, as long as my girl doesn't drive me nuts, i should be ok :)

isn't counting the hours or days make you think about smoking more....just forget all about it and go chew some gum or have a coke...stay away from beer for a while too...that tends to want to add to the cravings...

Originally posted by Airjockie@Sep 23 2003, 10:15 AM
isn't counting the hours or days make you think about smoking more....just forget all about it and go chew some gum or have a coke...stay away from beer for a while too...that tends to want to add to the cravings...

and you? you quit? theres alot of money to be saved there my friend!!

ya if i could add to this thread as well...

i too quit smoking on this past sunday. been smoking for the past 10 years (2 packs a day)

i went out to Savons and bought the 21mg patch and slapped it on. i cant quit cold turkey due to the fact im in school, and the mental anguish coupled with the fact my brain would go ape shit would NOT allow me to study nor concentrate at all.

so today is day #3. im doing ok, but at night time, i get really nervous and jumpy because during the day the patch kinda "comes undone" and it tends to almost fall off by night time. so its like im not wearing the patch at all at night time.

on the plus side, every morning when i wake up, i slap that fucker on and i get the BIGGEST rush of nicotine.....so big in fact it makes me dizzy and gets me high :D

so today is pretty much shot, and im very much looking forward to tomorrow morning when i wake up and get to get my "fix" and "rush"

i started working out again and riding my bike, and after a month im going to start running again and get my fat ass into shape.

i have quit smoking before, and substituted working out on a daily basis for cigs.
i get REALLY "manic" when it comes to working out and tend to lift weights "penitentiary" style.

if i can hit 6 months no smoking:

1) ill be back to where i was physically a few years ago
2) ill save a shitload of money each month.

on a side note, any of you chain smokers in here notice that when you smoke, you cant fuck your girl as long as you could when you dont smoke?

i got 20x more stamina when im not smoking then when i am...

We were just talking about this this morning around the table at work...

best way to quit smoking? Join the military. Basic training will :owned: all of your nicotine cravings because you won't have the time to THINK about it. after the 9 weeks you'll be like whats a cigarette?

That's how my brother quit...for...a year...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back