The NX, so far

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

Blog is up !

Body is coming apart very well. No broken clips or connectors. Everything is nice and clean. The car is getting painted Black, and while I'm not going nuts on it (No wait.. I am) I expect to see red when I left the carpets, but I'm doing the best I can to take it down.

The fenders, nose and hood are coming off. The doors are coming off. The hatch is coming off (And of course, the T-tops).

They are then to be laid out on the bench and painted downdraft. Then the car is coming back to me in pieces for re-assembly.

During that process, the final touches will be applied - the interior is going away for re-upholstering (I got a reem of the 2002 Dodge Durango faux leather) and the doors and maybe floors will be dynamatted. Foam filler in the body and away I go.

PUT SE-R SEATS IN THE FRONT (with your new upholstery of course)

mypicz001.jpg

I also just noticed you have an airbag, I have a 94 SE-R non-airbag wheel w/cruise

mypicz074.jpg

$100 for everything if you're interested

Oh nice !

But I have the DAD racing seats to go up front (if not, I'm swapping in the Toyota 12 way adjustables from the MR2) and for wheel I need a true circular wheel, like a Momo Monte Carlo or the like.

Thanks for the offer, but I will be preserving this wheel / airbag / airbag unit if you want to trade for something down the road. (Got a 1991 Nissan Maxima cupholder ?)

-> Steve

It is, I do appreciate.

I need NX interior bits like a center console. Mineis missing a lid.

Dude, this car is SO simple - I never realised it before. Everything is simply made for stripping. Connectors are strong and firm, they still unclick, it's nice.

Wait a sec... 94's have no airbag ?

My SE-R didn't...

The SE/XE/GXE 94's do

Whoa ! It's neat to see so many people went to the blogs and decided to give it a go.

I saw that lots of people had been adding things, but it wasn't getting published and that can be confusing.

And then today all these blogs got published and knocked me right down the list !

But yeah - Add Entry, then you write what you want, paying attention to the "Publish" thing. Adding an album will do just that - pin your entire album to the top of your blog (So you'll need multiple albums.. .which I have elected to not do). Then, as you recieve Comments, you'll see a square-within-square icon to the left of "comments", You then need to open those comments and manually approve all of the comments that you want.

It's like having a thread where you are completely in control. You can even edit someone else's comments. (In your own Blog)

So by default, each article that you write is saved as a Draft. It is up to you to make it "Published". You can change those options as well.

Anyway, now I have to pull more parts off the Nissan to make my way to the top of the blogosphere again. See ya there

-> Steve

BIG FAT EDIT:

No... Wait a sec.... What happened Brian ?

Second to last part of the Body Prep blog coming tonight (Now he wants the carpets removed ... Oh well.. looks like Chris is coming down after all (Matting baby !)

-> Steve

Not much is transferrable between the two. But thanks for looking !

When the NX Missile is done, I'm sure I'll sell more people on the idea.

hate to threadjack, but can SER seats bolt into 240s? cause i hate my stock seats, and i LLOOVVVEEEEE SE-R seats.

and if so, hosmer, would you ship those seats?

/threadjack

yeah, making any seat fit any car is something that usually requires minimal fabbing.

cause i want another set of B13 SER seats.

with the exception of cars that come with stock recaros, most comfortable stock seats ever.

Back