The Official NO CHICKS thread

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

F.O.A.D. leg humpers, I give this thread 5 posts before it dies unless a chick responds.

Most of these leghumpers and e-ballaz wouldnt know what to do with a woman if one were to fall onto their dick....

they would be like a dog chasing a truck, they would either get run over by it, or they would catch it, pee on it, and then go back to their friends and tell them what a good job they did.

Quoted post[/post]]
Most of these leghumpers wouldnt know what to do with a woman if one were to fall onto their dick....

they would be like a dog chasing a truck, they would either get run over by it, or they would catch it, pee on it, and then strut off thinking they did a good job
that's almost sig worthy.......

...almost

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Most of these leghumpers wouldnt know what to do with a woman if one were to fall onto their dick....

they would be like a dog chasing a truck, they would either get run over by it, or they would catch it, pee on it, and then strut off thinking they did a good job
that's almost sig worthy.......

...almost

Wow... thats a first.

a big :clapping: to the Big Swingin Dicks of Hondaswap, who dont have to e-pimp to prove that they are real men

This thread also sucks.

I give this thread 2 pages until it dies unless someone post some pR0n or a female starts to talk about her being a lesbian.

<span style="font-family:Century Gothic"><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><span style="color:#FF6666">B.D.F.P.</span></span></span>

Quoted post[/post]]
Leave that to Havok, pissedoffsol, E_SolSi, and an internet full of random pictures.

Then I'll start this show with a picture as old as the internet itself

domesticEthug.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
ya I forgot to close the tags I was doing it ass you posted and I speak FUCKING ENGLISH not frog

Lol, calm down you free-loading Canadian. :laugh:

adolf_think.jpg

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
This thread also sucks.

Fine, Mike the flamer, YOU make a thread that doesn't suck! Erres mericon.
chinga tu madre! pinche cavron.

yall really need to work on your spelling. it's "eres" not "erres." also, "cabron" not "cavron"

Gracias, genio.

Back